Guy Code

A/N: Hii guys I'm so sorry this is such a shit chapter D: Atleast I updated :) - xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

"oh my fucking god! Zayn, Niall I am so fucking happy right now, It's unbelievable! I can't believe he said yes!" Louis ecstatically yelled over the inking machines in the tattoo parlor. His mates were partially confused yet felt the happiness radiating through Louis' words. Niall gave him a weird look "What are you so excited about Louis?" Niall questioned cautiously. "Niall can't you see mate? The bloke just got the best fucking he's had in months. ain't that right Lou man?" Zayn playfully said giving Louis a light teasing look. Louis laughed at that. "Jeez Zayn you've got to jump all the way to the anal don't ya? Hmm..is it because you're not getting any?" Louis teased back. "I bet I've been getting way more than you fucker" Zayn muttered looking to the wall of printed tattoos behind Louis. "alright guys we both know the Niall" gesturing to himself Niall continued with a chuckle "gets way more than both of you asshats combined but anyways Louis whats your deal? whats with the happy jitters?" Louis looked towards the ceiling as if recalling the memory itself.

"Piss off Niall, But anyways remember Harry? Yeah okay well I asked him out and he said yes!" Louis beamed with joy. "Really? Congrats mate" Zayn smiled patting Louis' shoulder playfully. "Thanks Zee" Louis smiled back at him "What'd you guys do afterwards?" Niall suddenly asked. "We said 'I love you' to each other" Louis said rather quickly obviously not paying attention to how fast he had said that. "Wait what?" Zayn asked a little more concerned than before "I told Harry that I loved him and ....he said it back. What's so confusing about I love you's?" Louis said much slower as if speaking to a child. How he said it to Zayn was a bit harsher than intended but he didn't care. he was just so baffled as to why his friends looked so confused...and horrified. weren't they supposed to be happy for him as he was truly happy for himself?

"Louis! You can't just blur out 'I love you' as soon as you get together mate!" "Well why not?" "Because Louis it's guy code" "Oh there you go on again with that bloody 'guy code' excuse, Have you ever just not cared about that, Zee?" Louis groaned.  "Whatever you say mate whatever you say" Zayn chuckled. 

** 

"Awe Harry I'm so happy for you" Liam cheered over the phone "Thanks Liam, I'm really happy but I guess you already know" Harry smiled. "Anyways i've got to be going now, talk to you later?" "Yeah, Bye Li" and with that Harry hung up. Louis parked into his drive way turning off the engine and stepping out of his car locking it as well. He walked up the few steps up to his front door and walked inside his house. He took off his coat and hung it on the nearby coat hanger. Walked up stairs right into the bathroom. Stripped off his clothes and took a nice long warm shower. 

He got dressed into some casual wear -consisting of a band shirt some black pants and some sneakers-. He walked over to Harry's and they spent the next few hours trying to figure out what they we're going to do the rest of the day.