As Time Goes On...

The days passed as more and more leaves fell down to the ground with their colors being drained out of  each one of them. Turning beautiful green into a dull mixture of auburn and yellow-orange, the wind bringing each leaf slowly down to the ground from the tree's branches. Harry had been the first one to notice the sudden change of the season as of course it had been because of his -precious- garden. Harry was the type of person who would look past everything else and focus on small details not everyone would notice nor think that someone would notice but no Harry did in fact notice. It wasn't that he did that on purpose he just found himself noticing the things others didn't. One time he point out to someone that he noticed that the person cut and Harry being Harry helped the person get through everything and now things are better for the certain person. That's just the way Harry was

Louis on the other hand didn't bother much with people has he had trust issues because of past 'friendships' as so they we're called. Those 'friendships' we're obviously and extremely fake and it angered him that he didn't notice before he got hurt. He left everything in the past except for some people and some good memories such as Zayn and Niall. As It's been said before each of Louis' tattoos have a meaning behind them. Louis hadn't told anyone all of their meanings apart from himself of course. Louis has been through lots and lots of rough patches through his life -as most people have- his past is basically his whole reason of why he is and acts the way he does today. And by that it doesn't mean he's an arse hole to people or is antisocial that's not the case at all. Louis is a very friendly, charismatic,, out going, and love able -sort of- person. Louis didn't expect people to like him and that didn't bother him at all.

Autumn had officially settled in and -as you probably know by now- that didn't stop the curly haired lad to stop talking to the lad who had either a messy quiff or a side fringe that perfectly fit his face. Louis and Harry had been talking a lot more ever since their little stroll around the neighborhood. Louis had met Liam and Harry had met Zayn and Niall and vise versa Zayn and Niall met Liam. The five boys would hang out every so often ignoring the fact that they we're absolutely complete opposites -most people gave them questioning looks but they ignored them-. 

Louis and Harry didn't go unnoticed for the fact that Liam and Zayn had been hanging a lot more ever since they introduced each other. Louis had told Harry he was sure they we're going to up dating sooner or later. As for Niall he was probably the only one without a romantic interest at the moment he hasn't exactly looking for someone either he decided just to let time choose things for him if that makes since -in his case it did-. As for right now Louis was over at Harry's trying to cook dinner even though he was sure he would burn down the house. Harry helped him cook about half of the meal because Louis didn't have any cooking experience before as for Harry had to help him. Not that he was complaining or anything because he couldn't miss a chance to be close or near Louis.

"Thanks for helping me Harry...I think I would've burned down your house without your help Curly" Louis smiled as he set two plates of pasta on the dinning table decorated by a few flower petals here and there and candles surrounding them. The lights we're dim and it was a very cute clique dinner date setting -but obviously both boys we're in denial and/or too shy to ask the other out-.  "Don't bring yourself down Louis! I bet you're actually a good cook...you just haven't had that much experience cooking, That's all" Harry encouraged Louis as the older boy sat down across from him. "Hmm....I wouldn't want to burn someone's kitchen down though" He chuckled lowly "Well you haven't tried have you?" Harry questioned rising his cup of red wine and taking a sip. "Let's just be thankful I didn't burn down this meal, okay Harreh?" Louis laughed taking a fork in his hand and started to eat some of the pasta he had made. "Yeah yeah whatever you say Lou" Harry smiled at Louis sitting across from him eating pasta a bit sloppily but Harry didn't mind he thought it was adorable. You can't blame him though he was deeply in love with Louis and it was the other way around as well the only thing keeping them from being together is each other. Louis nor Harry had the guts to ask the other out. And that was a problem.

 **

As the weeks went by and all the leafs of the trees had fallen off of their branches and down onto the ground leaving the trees bald and lifeless. Louis and Harry got even closer than they could possible could before. Harry's Mum came by one day and she met Louis. She was a bit shocked at first -of course she would be- but as she got to know Louis more she learnt that he's actually a really friendly and that behind that punk look he has he's like a cuddly bear. And as you might've of guess Anne obviously approved of Louis -though she didn't like the tattoos or piercing he has but Louis made Harry happen and that's all that matter though they still were just friends-. Louis really wanted Harry to meet his Mum -his parents had gotten divorced and he was an only child-. Though Louis really didn't know when or how -plus the fact that they we're not even a couple-. But of course they brought that upon themselves but it's not like it's their fault they're too shy.

 Zayn and Niall had told Louis over and over and over again to ask Harry out. But Louis being his shy self ignored his friends or came up with a lame excuse such as 'He probably doesn't like me back' but they knew that wasn't the case. It was obivous Harry liked Louis wait no that's a misunderstatement he doesn't like Louis he's head over heels for fuck's sake! And so was Louis with Harry. Both boys we're literally so in love with each other they can't realise that. But I think we all know something around here is about to change very, very, very soon. Don't we?