Chapter 14 Con't

After Louis made sweet, delicious love to me, we stayed in bed controlling our breathing and planting sweet small kisses on each others lips.

"Lou.. Babe?" I look at him.

"Yes love." He hums caressing my arm.

"Your mum.. And sisters.. C-can we take a sh-shower together before they come home?" I ask blushing.

"Of corse baby." Louis says getting up and walking with me, holding me closely by my waist to the bathroom.

We lock the door and turn the shower on hot and he and I both slip in. He stands under the shower head with me in his arms and I can't help the smile that forms on my lips.

Louis washes both our bodies as I wash his hair, as well as mine. Louis kisses my cheek and down my neck causing me to shudder.

"L-Lou.." I say looking down.

"Yes baby?" Louis asks brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"I-I-I L-Love Y-ou." I stutter looking at my fingers and playing with them.

Louis kisses my forehead taking my hands in his and says softly, "I love you too.. Harry."

After the shower Louis wraps me in a soft towel and dries himself. I follow closely behind him still wrapped in the towel and walk into the room.

He drops his towel and I blush looking at what had gone inside me.

"It's all yours babe." Louis says making me blush.

I look away and put my boxers on with my towel still hanging off my back.

I let the towel fall as I put a plain white v-neck on and black skinny jeans. I turn to Louis who has removed his bed sheet and put them into his laundry hamper.

"We made a mess." He chuckles winking making me blush. "You were amazing.. Did you enjoy it?"

"Y-Yea.." I blush looking down.

"Mmm.. Babe, me too. Don't be shy." Louis says kissing my cheek and cupping my other. I lean into his hand as he pulls away.

I walk out with Louis to the kitchen and he attempts, but fails to make us breakfast.

"Hey Lou.. I got this." I smile at him and begin to make a omelet for us to share. I put some bacon, cheese, green peppers and a little bit of cut up tomatoes.

I smile at Louis as I finish up the meal and put it on a plate.

"Your the best cook ever!" Louis says kissing my cheek and sitting at the table with me.

We feed each other the wonderful Christmas brunch and Louis kisses my nose.

"Merry Christmas Harry." Louis says softly.

"Merry Christmas Louis." I say smiling.

- - - -

And that's my story. That's the story of a simple gay boy whose dream came true. This is my story.

I am sitting here thinking back to the moment Louis made love to me for the first time and tears stream slowly down my face. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Niall and Liam now live in a small home in France, happily married of corse.

Tod and Zayn ended up having a horrible break up but they still chat every day. To be honest I don't think they are over each other. Zayn told me he plans on retrying with Tod. He plans on maybe going all the way with him and settling down.

Eleanor ended up as a model in Spain. I think she is dating some world wide male model known as James.

Simon has retired and travels the world and visits us sometimes.

Louis' mum found out Louis was gay for me Christmas evening and she was completely accepting. Even his sisters. I was happy. I get to call them my new family. I have to thank Louis' mother for housing me in the summer and on holidays and being like a mum to me.

Gemma.. Well I have to thank Louis and make him as happy as I am. She skype's me almost everyday. She came to visit Louis and I at our home in Rio de Janeiro. I love her so much for her acceptance. I love my mum too but, I still haven't located her. Gemma doesn't know either. She says she quite talking to mum after what she did to me.

As for Louis and I..

Well he purposed to me after post-grad. He ended up taking a year off so he could go to university with me. I remember it quite well actually.

We were at our graduation. He was graduating as a drama teacher and as for me.. Well I'm a lawyer.

Anyways Louis was valedictorian for our graduating class and he finished his speech on one knee with a gold band which he placed on my finger after I said yes.

I hope Louis will end up reading this and know how I felt. I feel as though, those moments we shared had finally been written down. Finally been captured and remembered forever.

Louis. My baby. My everything. I love you. I love you forever and ever. I love you till the end. I know there will be an end one day. Whether we like it or not. But if your gone first I will follow you. I love you and will never stop.

I thank you all. All of my readers for taking interest in my story. This is not some fake story. This is my life.