Chapter 1

The names Harry. Harry Styles. I was dropped off at this sausage fest when I was 12. My mom walked in on me kissing the neighbor boy. Lets just say his parents were understanding and mine... Well they sent me here. For a house full of boys there is surprisingly hardly any gay ones. I mean it's me, Niall and Tod. Tod was like 10 though.

Tod had come up to me one day in the home saying he feels different. And I had asked him what he was feeling. Lets just say after the talk he got a boy friend. I friggen 10 year old has a boyfriend and I have never had on in my life. Sure I've had girl friends, but the thing is I was never into them.

Niall on the other hand came to the boys home when he was 14 at this time I had been living here for a year.

This other boy named Louis I had a massive crush on during that year. Still do. But it's not like I'm gonna tell him.

Anyways Niall helped me hide my emotions for him better and we actually have become the best of friends. Our group was Tod, Niall, and me. Louis hangs out with these other boys. They are basically the players of the Great Lakes boys home. Sometimes I wish Louis was gay. But he is dating the owners daughter. Her name is Eleanor. She's really pretty and kind. But not my type.

Anyway she is the daughter of Master Cowell. He knows who is gay here and who's not. Basically Niall and I are here because we were caught kissing boys so that's how master Cowell knew we were. But, Tod on the other hand is here cause his mom couldn't take care of him anymore. I think master Cowell watched him sneak out to kiss his boyfriend good night or something.

Anyways, now I'm 17 and Louis is 19. Next year Louis leaves the boys home and goes off to UNI. Leaving me behind. I have loved this boy for so long it hurts. Niall watches me in pain every day. Him and his boyfriend Liam. That's right Niall has a boyfriend now. So our original group of three is a group of 4. Liam had come to the boys home I think a year and a half now. For the same reason as Niall and I. He's openly gay.

I walk down the large corridor past a few boys that are probably 15 by the looks of it. I come across the kitchen where they make the food for the boys and I prepare myself something nicer then mystery meat that tastes like blood. Yes we have mystery meat for breakfast! How gross!!! When I'm done I serve myself and make 4 more plates and place them on the tray table.

I make four plates because I secretly make one of the boys give it to Louis. I want Louis to have a good meal for breakfast. Even if he never notices me.

I push it along and continue down the dark corridor to my room. Where Tod, Niall and Liam are all waiting for their food. I walk into the room and close the door behind me.

"Tod you know what to do." I say and hand Tod a plate. He nods and walks off to hand Louis a plate of gourmet food.

I smile and look to Niall and Liam who are making out on my bed. It's not rough or anything it's sweet and loving. They are just so cute together.

I grab my plate and sit at my desk eating it.

"Liam Niall breakfast is served." I say and the hop up for breakfast. Well Niall bolts as fast as he can while Liam calmly gets up and grabs his plate.

"I hope Louis likes the meal today it's eggs bacon and toast. From what I heard when he thanked Tod the other day. Louis likes this meal a lot!" I smile.

"Harry you should really flirt with him or something. He probably really likes you." Liam says smiling.

"Probably not. He doesn't even know I exist." I say.

"Well change that." Niall says smiling.

"Guys!! Louis! He is coming to join us." Tod says bolting in the room panting.