who are you??

Lucus's p.o.v.
2 WEEKS LATER
i feel broken. i feel like I'm dying slowly. i feel like their is a part of me is missing. i guess i do. if i don't have riley then i don't have sun light. i only have darkness and rain. i feel like my soul is gone.if only riley was here. she could make everything better. i wouldn't feel so broken.

i miss her big brown eyes, that could stare right in your soul. i miss her big curly brown hair. i miss how she could only see the best in everyone. i miss the way she laugh. i miss her big beautiful smile, how it could make me happy. i miss her bubbly personality. i miss everything about her.she is the love of my life. i feel like another day without her, that i would die.

i just wish i could fine her. i feel like everyday, ever hour, every minute with out her that i lose a piece of me. i just wish that i can fine her and tell her how much i love her. that i missed her everyday. that it felt like i was dieing everyday without her. i wish she could come back to me.so i can tell her that she is my sun and without my sun that i was left in the cold, dark, rain. that i needed my sun.

It has been 6 long years without my princess and a prince needs his princess. it's been 6 long years left in the darkness without my sun. it's been 6 long years since i lost the love of my life and i need her back. i need my princess back.

"Hello Earth to Lucus!"maya says.

"oh sorry maya. did i space out again?"

"yes you did."she said.

we where at rileys house watching auggie as mrs. and mr. matthews shop for for food and stuff.

"soo lucus what were you thinking about."she ask not looking up. she was looking at her ring that riley had gave her when she turned 13.

"riley."

"um hm"she says.

"hey what time is it."i ask.

"uhh 12:00"she say.

"where the hell is farkle"i said.

"don't know but he should be here cleaning rileys room."she said.

"yeah he should."

Riley's p.o.v.
i was laying down at the bay window waiting for farkle to come. i have to tell him something important but he was not here yet. oh well it can wait i guess.

i look over at my daughter. i look how she looks just like me but still have a little bit of her father. i missed new york. i missed my friends and boyfriend but there is secret that i have. that i hide from my family, from my friends, from my own daughter. that secrect will stay secrect as long as i want. i can't have the father know about his child. i just can't. thats why i left. to protect her. i can't let her get hurt. then the door opened snapping me away from my thoughts.

"finally farkle i got to..."i was cut off.

"who the hell are you."it wasn't farkle. i look up and gasp.

"Lucus!"i said haft crying and haft heartbroken cause he didn't remember me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
howed you liked that chapter. left a cliff hanger. you probley hate right now don't you.
-percabeth2322