Tell no one

Riley's p.o.v.
i saw farkle. i saw one of my bestest friend and I'm not happy. all i did was stand there in shock.

"mommy. who is he?"she ask me confused. who wouldn't be confused when some random stranger yelled your name.i stared at my daugther then back at farkle. he looked even more confused.

"mommy?why does she call you mommy?"farkle ask suddenly.

"because she's my...."i stoped trying to think of how to tell my friend that i have a daughter,"daughter"i finished.

farkle looked at me then looked at kayla the back at me then said"howed did this happen?" i looked down at my confused daughter then back at him.

"I'll tell you later okay."i said. i smiled my goofy riley smile hoping that he wasn't going to ask any more question.

"I'm still confused" kayla said. i looked at my daugther.

"kitten this is your uncle farkle."i said smiling. her eyes brightened.

"hello my name is kayla."she said then gave him a big goofy smile.

"well hi"he said and giving her a smile back,"how old is she."he asked.

"she is 6 years old"i said. i looked at his face to see his reaction.

"that around the same time.."he said before i put my hand over his mouth.

"look i haven't told my daughter about that yet."i said."do you promise not to say it if i take my hand off."i ask.he nods his head. then i removed my hands from his mouth.

farkle p.o.v.
i glanced between riley and her daughter. she looked very tired. riley took notice of that right away.

"okay farkle i have to go figure out where kayla and i are going to sleep."she said. kayla moved a little in her mother's arm before finding a comfortable spot. she insentely fell asleep.

"look I'll just tell Mr. and Mrs. matthew that your here. then you'll have a place to sleep."i said.

"NO!!"she yelled.i backed up a little."sorry that i screamed at you.it's just that you can't tell anyone."

i was confused. she didn't want her family and friends to know that she is home and safe.

"why?"is all that i could say.

she looked at me for second then said"because I'm not ready to face them yet.it just i can't do it and if you tell anyone and i mean anyone that im here i will hunt you down.okay do you got that farkle."she said.

i just nod my head. "okay riley."
Riley p.o.v.
"farkle I've been looking for you everywere."someone said behind me.i turned around and saw maya.

"oh maya i forgot i had to pick you up"he said.

"mommy isn't that the girl we just sas a couple of minutes ago."kayla ask.maya glanced at her.

"yes honey."i said before giving farkle a death stare.farkle backed away a little.

"oh yeah kayla and r-riley"she said.i looked at her. her eyes started to water up.
oh no look what you dpne riley.you made your best friend cry.i thought.
farkle kept looking between me and maya.i give him another death stare.

"okay maya lets go"he said as he took maya's arm.

"bye"i said. holding back the tears i had.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi my fans.
Do you like the story?
please tell me!
i don't bite!
who's p.o.v do you want me to start with in the next chapter?
LOVE-izzy