Love and marriage

If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo , never let them go.

Talon

The white sparkles on the big puffy dress keeps me amazed and calm. This weeding has to be perfect but I'm a little nervous. I'm usually at a friends weeding and not my own. I keep thinking about Adam and how he'll look in his suit. My little Taylor will be throwing flower peddles in her beautiful dress. This is going to be the best weeding ever I know it will. No this isn't my first weeding but it's my first wedding marrying the man  i really love.

Adam

I can't believe this is happening this is so nerve racking . I've been waiting for this day for so long and now it's here. My black suit fit me perfectly as my hair was slicked back. I can just imagine Talon in her beautiful dress. We've came so far as teenagers with a love that was stronger than the both of us. But were not kids anymore , that's what hit me so hard.

Talon:

.

.

.

I glazed at myself in the church mirror, this was so crazy. I'm getting married AGAIN but this time it's different, I feel so alive. Once I knew I was cleaned up I made my way to the church doors where Gramps   was waiting to walk me down. His old wrinkled face filled with joy he smiled and laughed a little. "Come on doll" he said wrapping his arms with mines.Here we go.