Help

Yes I was lost and i needed help,I was trying to escape from a hell hole that I was stuck in called love. Nobody told me it would hurt this bad....not this bad. But I need help I need to get better. I've start to realize that I can't spend my life like this anymore. The words "move on" repeat in my head. Ignoring my instincts was pretty fucked up. So now I listen I'm here for help.

"Adam" I look up and see my best friend Ally. She has a cheeky, smile long black hair, and a little alien head. "Alien head" I said back smilingly. Rolling her eyesight she sat next to me. "I know you're sick Adam" I smirked "I'm better,getting better by the moment"I didn't lie this time, I am I eat,sleep,and I'm at peace more than I ever was.

Yes Talon was still in the back of my head telling me to pay her some attention. But am I in the back of her head making her have this constant sadness. I don't think so "stop thinking about that" she knows me so well. There was a silence for a while. "I wanna go somewhere" I replied after that weird pause. She jumped up and did a small dance, She works everyday and this was her only and first off day"Yaaaaay" she yelled picking me up. "Get dressed" I gave her a glance as I was getting up. I'm taller than her but she's kinda tall. "You're going to have so much fun" she said with a smirk.