Chapter 6:Overprotective Much?

{Drew's POV}

We got to Nicole's house in 10 minutes. I got out my door and ran over to her side and opened the door. I took her hand a walked towards her front door. I started to knock until Nicole tapped my arm and laughed.

"You forgot I have the key?" She asked.

"Um yeah?" It sounded more like a question instead of a statement.

I guess it's that whenever I'm with her I don't think straight. She's just so hot and the perfect mate. I know she'll be the best Luna.

"Um Drew? Were you listening?"

Oh great I guess I dozed of.

"Um no." I muttered.

"You can go in now."

I walked in the house and just stayed in place. Nicole tiptoed and kissed me. It was magical. I know it sounds cliché but its true.

We moved in sync and she tasted of chocolate. Yum chocolate. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine on her waist. I didn't want to stop our make out session.

She pulled back when someone was coughing. Or should I say pretend coughing. Three minutes. The kiss lasted that long. It would have lasted longer of it weren't for...what's his name oh yeah right....Jake didn't interrupt us.

"What?!" Oh hell yeah Nicole's pissed of. She's smoking hot when she's pissed of.

"We need to talk to Drew."

"Oh right."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked up stairs to her room I'm guessing.

{Nicole's POV}

I walked upstairs to my room. I was kind of nervous for Drew. He can say the wrong thing at times. I guess they didn't find out we mated already. They haven't seen my mark but I was sure they would've notice my scent was different.

I'm glad I have idiotic brothers. Yup idiotic brothers alright. Talking.....well thinking about them.....what stupid things are they doing now? Arrd it kills me to not be there.

If I would have already shifted I would have ran downstairs and out by now. But no I have to wait. I wish Julie were right here.

Wait! She is here. Damn how could I forget she started living with John.

"WHAT!?"

Uh-oh. I hope Drew didn't tell them we mated. Well that voice comes from the one and only Kyle. Yup he told em alright. This is what I was afraid of.

"Hey I thought you could smell our scent mixed! That's why I told you, you big idiot!"

Nooooo! Drew you'll only made them mad. Which is worse. Ugh why Drew Why!?

I heard footsteps coming my way. Great the overprotective brothers are coming. Thanks a lot Drew! Oh how I want to scream that to him.

My door flew open and an agitated Kyle walked in. "IS IT TRUE YOU AND DREW MATED!!!??!" His eyes were pitch black and I knew he was really close to shifting to his wolf. I better pretend to think my answer.

"Ummm...."

"Nicole?" His voice was full of danger and warning.

I looked at my shoes like they are the most interesting thing in the world. "Yeah." I said straightforwardly.

I didn't even blink once when Luke charged at Drew. They tackled each other until I screamed my ass of.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO!! ARRD ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO GET ME PISSED!!!!!?! YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU FUCKIN FIGHT ARRRD!! GET THE FUCK OFF ME DREW!"

Ok that was a bit uncalled for but I couldn't stand it any longer. Well at least they stopped but knowing my brothers they'll hold the grudge.

I walked out of my room and called Julie. She was at her house. Thank god she's not at my house. I fuckin hate my overprotective brothers!!

-___-___-___-___-___-___-

I don't know if this is my best chapter on this book or if its my longest lol hope you enjoy though. :D