Bomi sat on the ground,with her face soaking in tears "They're watching....they killed Sungyeol....they will kill anyone who comes to their way...they will get anything they want...AHHHH!!!!" She pull her hair and started screaming.She look around in a panic while shaking her head "No! Please don't! No!!!!"

Yerin's P.O.V
I sigh as I heard a scream from Bomi-unni's house.Where am I? I'm here hiding inside the garage.I can hear her yelling and breaking stuff but I can't do anything.

No...I won't do anything...

I cover my ears and ran back inside my car as fast as I can so no one will see me then drove back to our hiding place.

When I enter that dull and old factory,my heart was scattered into pieces when I heard her crying.

I walk back and forth as I watch the two of them yell at the little girl in front of me.

"Yah! Make that girl stop or I'll stitch her mouth!" Hara yell while pulling her hair in frustration "You!" She pointed at me "Don't just stand there."

I quickly ran towards MiHyun and whisper "Stop crying....please.I'm begging-" I was startled when someone push me.

"Move away!" I stand up and saw Taeyeon holding MiHyun's jaw so hard that her face is all red "Shut your mouth! Do you want to die?!"

MiHyun look at me while crying silently.I gulp and pull Taeyeon away from her "You're hurting the girl." I said quietly but Taeyeon pull my hair "So what? We are all in this together." She let go of me with a death glare "Remember that!"

Hara then walk in circles around me "What happened? Any news about Yoon Bomi?" She grin.

I look down "I think she'd gone crazy..." I took a deep breath,getting my courage to look straight at Hara-unni "Unni....many are getting involve in this already.All I want is Chen but why go this far? Even Suho-oppa who-"

"Shut up!" I was startled when she slap me.It hurts...

"So,what are you saying? You are backing out?!" Hara-unni push me and I landed on a corner,face to face with a dead man...

My whole body shook in fear as I stare at the cold and pale man in front of me.

"Tsk! Tsk!" Taeyeon-Unni kneel down,holding my hair "You wanna end up like that stupid driver? Go ahead and try...."

"We will make sure you'll look like a puzzle "Hara-Unni step on my hand making me shut my eyes in pain.

"Legs floating on Han River," -Taeyeon

"Arms in front of GFriend's dorm," -Hara

"Body I'm front of EXO's dorm," -Taeyeon

"And head in front of your parent's house." Hara-Unni finished then they both laugh.

Tears escape my eyes as I remember the day Sunyeol died.It was Taeyeon who did it.It was her and Hara.They killed him and I have no choice but to go with the plan.

"Don't disobey us Yerin." Hara-Unni pull me up "Why did Sungyeol died?"

I look down,shaking in fear "He...He won't give MiHyun to you.He disobeyed you and was a witness....so he...he needs to go to hell."

"Good." Taeyeon-Unni stroke my hair.I was just standing there,frozen.I shouldn't have done this but for Chen...for this stupid love of mine.

I was selfish...what have I done?

I look at MiHyun who looks really weak.Her eyes are red and she's having a hard time moving and breathing.She also have many bruises in her body cause of Taeyeon-unni.

"We are all here cause of Bomi." Hara-Unni reminded me "If she didn't go back and seduce Chen then you'll be happy with him." She whisper into my ears "But we can't just tell Bomi to go away and give her stupid daughter back.I'm sure she'll be intelligent enough to go tell someone.Chen won't notice you so we need to use hatred,Yerin."

I look at her,giving her a confuse look.

She smirk which sends shiver down my spine "Hatred.If Chen hates her then you can win him back.Bomi will be the bad woman here.She'll be turning into a person everyone hates." She then back away with a very loud laugh "Ofcourse we will be the heroine.And we will get what we want."

"You hate Bomi,Yerin." Taeyeon-Unni said "We hate her.It's so unfair that she always gets what she want.She always takes everything away from us.What are we? A disposable garbage can? After she's done using it she will throw it at us and get it whenever she wants to?"

She's right.I hate Bomi! I hate her for taking Chen away! For seducing him! For coming back! When she left I was the one who took care of him.Listen to his problems,cries and jokes! I was the one who catch him from this painful love!

"You deserve him more than anyone else." Taeyeon-Unni whisper into my ears "He's only yours and Baekhyun is only mine.We just need to get Bomi out of the picture!"

My jaw clench whenever I remember Chen and Bomi together.It's such a bad image to see that's why we need to get her out of the way.She's not as nice as everyone think she is.They will soon see the bad side of Yoon Bomi and they will never ever want to see her anymore.

Suho's P.O.V
I was so shock as soon as I enter Bom's house.Glass are scattered everywhere.It was such a big mess.

Where the heck did the maids go?

I look around,not letting my guard down "Bomi? Yoon Bomi?!! Where are you?" I went upstairs to her room but she wasn't there.I was startled when someone hug me from behind.

"Chen~ you're here~" I face her with a confuse look "It's me...Suho.Are you drunk?!"

She laugh while shaking her head "Aniyo! So it's you.Nae oppa." She then lean on my chest,hugging me tighter "Call Chen."

Without hesitation,I took my phone out and call Chen.I was about to anyways.

He quickly answers and said that he'll be here within 30 minutes.

"Call my stupid ex-husband too." She snatch the phone from me and attempt to call Baekhyun but I stopped her "For what? So you can make a  a drama here again? No way!"

She giggle then kiss my cheeks "My gift to my most precious ex-boyfriend.I hate you hehehe!!!!"

I frown then carry her while she was just laughing.I put her down the bed then sit beside her.I was startled when she pull me closer.

"Escape Suho." She whisper "Escape while you can.They are watching us.They can kill you too." She then pull away with her crazy laugh again "They are always here.They took her and took his life.Don't get involve."

This is it! I lost my temper! I quickly grab her hand and tie it.I expect her to struggle but she was just laughing.She had gone insane! Out of her mind!

"Suho-Hyung!" Chen quickly ran towards Bomi and tried freeing her but I stopped him "Look at her Chen! She needs a doctor." I sigh.

He shook his head "I don't understand Hyung! What's happening? Did I do anything wrong?! Why is she being like this?!!!" He then flip the table over "Screw this life!"

"Calm d-" I wasn't able to finish when a gun shot was heard and the last thing I feel and heard was the pain on my body and Chen's voice,screaming my name.

Ayo guys~^^ another update.Hope you like this chapter and I hope it answers some confuse readers out there.I'm really sorry for this messy story.I'll try to clean every thing out.