#long imagine

#imagine shopping with your boyfriend of two years, Zayn. It was your second year anniversary and he wanted to let you choose your gift. You walked into a jewelry store where a silver bracelet quickly caught your attention. While you engaged yourself to the bracelets, Zayn had his eye on something else. He whispered something to the lady behind the counter, then she walked to the back. Zayn called your name then motioned you to come. "Look," he said, pointing at a beautiful diamond encrusted silver ring with an even bigger diamond in the middle. "It's beautiful," you said as your eyes stayed glued to the ring. "Just like you," Zayn replied. The lady came back with a small red box and handed it to Zayn. He got on one knee, as you stared in shock and excitement. "Y/N," he started, "you are them most beautiful girl in the world, and the best thing that's happened to me. I need you by side; You've become a part of my life. I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of by life with you. Y/N, will you marry me?" Your eyes watered, and you had your hands over your mouth. You were speechless, but you had to give him an answer. You nodded your head, as you couldn't speak. A huge smile came upon his face, and you remembered that same smile from the day you first said you'd be his [girlfriend]. And in that very moment you ran into his arms as you realized you had the best boyfriend ever. And even better, soon to be husband.

'Mr. and Mrs. Malik. I can get used to that,' you thought.