05.12.13 ~

AN: Well guys, it's mother's day ! And yesterday was my my mom's birthday too so Two Full Days of my mom! But I love her so it's okay ♥ In other words, here's the imagines ^.^ Enjoy ~

M: Imagine having a fight with Zayn last night. He shows up at your house the next day with flowers, chocolate, and your favourite DVDs.

O: Imagine going to sleep with Zayn. He puts his arms around your waist as you snuggle up into his chest. Which you can feel moving up and down with every breath. It's so peaceful and perfect.

T: Imagine cruising around with Zayn. Your shades are on, your arms are up high, and your hair is flowing in the wind. You two are the only ones in the road.

H: Imagine Zayn singing, "I want you to Rock Me," while winking. ;)

E: Imagine Zayn buying a puppy for you guys! He names it Nilla because her fur is like a vanilla color. {Just imagine Zayn saying vanilla, ufff ♥.♥}

R: Imagine Zayn asking you to slow dance. He normally hates dancing but he really wanted to try slow dancing with you. Plus, he says that when he's with you he doesn't care if he embarrasses himself because it feels like it's only you two.

S: Imagine you and Zayn going to eat ice cream. You both share a bowl of 'cookies n cream' and he let's you take the last bite because he's a gentleman.

D: Imagine you and Zayn have been going out for three years. Zayn tells you, "you know, if I had a dollar for every day I was happy with you, I'd be the richest man alive." You chuckle a little then reply, "but we've only been going out for three years." He smiles and says, "I know but it feels like an eternity with you." ♥

A: Imagine opening your eyes from a nap and having Zayn right in your face screaming, "VAS HAPENIN?!" with a huge smile!

Y: Imagine Zayn pretending he's sick. You walk over to him after the lads leave to see if he has a fever. As your about to stick the thermometer in his mouth, he stops you and says, "I'm not sick [YN]. I just wanted to stay here with you all day." He had a huge, perfect smile. Showing his perfectly white teeth.

an: okay guys so normally I wouldn't smother you guys with author's notes like I feel like I'm doing right now, but I just had to say this. I think the imagine for the letter D is just too cute! And OMG yes I thought of it myself ^.^ I'm so proud. But it just popped into my head so I wrote it, lol. And it's JUST A COINCIDENCE that it's the letter D okay? Kay! lol, well I hope you're enjoying. Please vote / comment ! Thanks love ya ♥