May 18, 2013~

A/N : Dannng it's been a while since I updated but I'm back now ! Eeek be excited ^.^ Just kidding I'm a loser but I'm an awesome one ! & its my cousins 13 birthday so guess what ? 13 imagines yaaay ! okay I'll just let you read now.. lol Enjoy ♥ ~

#Imagine Zayn doing your hair. He does it in perfect curls and then clips some back. You look in the mirror and gasp. "I gasp every time I see you too," he says romantically. "I was gasping at my hair," you said giggling. "Way to ruin the moment babe," he replied sarcastically.

#Imagine Zayn telling you that you were his first, and will be his last love.

#Imagine sneaking to Zayn's house when your parents are fighting. You were tired but didn't have clothes because you didn't plan on staying that late, so Zayn let you borrow some sweats. You two then went to bed comfortably in each others arms.

#Imagine going roller skating with Zayn. He almost falls about every 3 seconds but you think it's the most adorable thing!

#Imagine laying down next to Zayn. You're facing the other way and he's drawing little things on your back with his finger.

#Imagine sleeping with Zayn. Your baby girl starts to cry and right when you're about to get up, he gets up and tells you to stay there. He'll get her.

#Imagine dancing around with Zayn.

#Imagine Zayn going with you to get your ears pierced for the first time. You're so nervous and Zayn keeps taking pictures of you because you look "cute" he said.

#Imagine Zayn wrapping his arms around you from behind, then he snuggles his head in between your shoulder and neck, and kisses your cheek.

#Imagine Zayn spotting you in the crowd at one of their concerts. He looks at you directly in the eyes as he sings More Than This. Your eyes start to tear up, and one slips out. He reaches out and pulls you on stage as he sings his verse directly to you.

#Imagine being out all night with Zayn. You two are walking downtown and your feet start to hurt from your heels. So Zayn, being the gentleman he is, takes his shoes off and gives them to you to wear while he holds your shoes.

#Imagine Zayn writing a love song to you and singing it on your anniversary.

#Imagine Zayn blushing when they mention your name in interviews. His face gets all red and he smiles to himself. "Can you tell the lad is in love?" Louis asks.