#long imagine

#Imagine:

You and Zayn are celebrating your 1 month anniversary. He decided to take you to dinner and a movie, classic date. He took you to eat some really good Italian food. You guys got a really big bowl of Spaghetti and shared. You even did that thing where you two share the same noodle and your lips meet in the middle. It was very cliche, but very romantic as well. Then after dinner he drove you two to the movie theater. He walked you in with his arm around your waist. He had already pre-ordered the tickets. You still had about 30 minutes before the movie started, so Zayn went to buy some snacks while you sat at a table. You noticed some guys staring at you and smiling. One came up to you to try to flirt with you. "Hey, I'm Robert," he said. "I couldn't help but notice you. You're so gorgeous." "Thanks," you said with a smile. "But I have a.." "boyfriend," Zayn finished. "And yes, she is very beautiful. I'm very lucky to have her." Zayn said in an angered tone. You blushed. He was such a great boyfriend, and it was so cute when he got jealous. "Alright pal, no need to get butt hurt. Chill out. I was just giving her a compliment," Robert said. "Thanks, but that's what I'm her boyfriend for," Zayn quickly responded. Robert made a sarcastic scared face. "Come on babe , let's go," you said tugging Zayn's jacket sleeve. "Careful. If you ever need anything give me a call," Robert said winking and handing you his number. You took it with a smile, and as Zayn escorted you into the theater you crumbled it up and threw it away right in front of Robert with a smirk. Zayn faced you and gave you a long kiss, then whispered, "this is why I love you."