Chapter 8- The Queens new Kitten, A Pupeteer and a Doll

Im really sorry Its so long but i had to include two episodes into this chapter and I didn't want to make it a cliffhanger. Oh and the music suits the chapter more towards the middle when they're on the mission and the pic fits the overall chapter dontcha you think?

{{Koku}}

It's been a week since the ball and I was bored out of my mind. Taker had left town and said I should take a break. But in all honesty I think he doesn't want me alone in his shop.

The nameless demon hasn't tried anything, and it worried me.

But today in particular was utterly boring, Ciel was in his office doing Satan knows what with Sebastian(Not really), William was working, and as I mentioned Taker was gone and I had no life so who else was there for me to bother?!

I sighed and decided to just leave the manor and reek havoc in town. But before I left I remembered something, Ciel worked for the queen right? Well, why can't I?

Multiple possibilities swarmed my demented mind as I made my way into town, visiting Yui on the way. Then, I got an idea.

===========

Casually I strolled up to her royal  palace and went up to a guard. "Excuse me, I'd like to meet with the Queen or Ash Landers"

The guard pointed his gun at me "Do you have an invitation?"

I shook my head "I'm here under Earl Phantomhive's orders" His eyes widened in shock "Excuse my rudeness ma'am. If you will, please follow me"

I smirked to myself and followed him inside. He led me all around until we came to a giant door and he opened it after a quick knock.

"Your Majesty, you have a visitor under Earl Phantomhive's order" He bowed. Ash Landers came into view and shooed the guard away, allowing me in.

"Welcome to the castle" He said, pausing so I could give my name. "Ankoku Yuzumi at your service my Queen"

She timidly bowed her head in acknowledgement. Her face was concealed and I knew all to well why.

"Why is it you're here?" Ash asked, standing behind the queen.

"I have a proposition" I smirked and glanced up at Ash. He motioned with his hand for me to continue "I am in dire need of something to quench my boredom and thought, Earl Phantomhive is your guard dog so why not allow me to be her beloved kitten?"

Ash frowned "What do you mean by that?"

"Simply allow me to kill those who threaten the crown"

He stroked his chin in thought and the queen beckoned him to lean down, she whispered in his ear and he smiled. "Yes your highness"

"The Queen has made a decision, you will assassinate any who the queen herself deems a threat. Understood?"

I placed my right hand over my heart and bowed "Of course" This was easier than I thought. "A list of targets will be sent to the Phantomhive manor within the next twenty four hours. Kill whomever is on it within the time enlisted or you will be punished"

I smiled once more "Understood"

As I walked out of the palace the guard that led me around bowed "Have a safe trip back"

I just shrugged it off and walked around, and headed for a book store. It was tiny and not many people where inside.

There was an elderly lady at the counter, reading a book of her own. When I walked in she smiled and greeted me with a simple hello. I scanned the many books, most of them I had already read but one in particular caught my attention.