Chapter 6- A Shinigami Who Can't keep His Hands to Himself

{[Koku]}

Things were pretty weird, every time I went to Williams manor to feed he'd try to kiss me or grab me. I think it has to do with the fact that he told me I'm his fiancee!

Right now I was hiding in his room, or at least it I think it was. It was certainly the biggest bedroom Ive ran into in this never ending maze of a home.

I heard his footsteps and rushed out the window to the roof. (After closing it of course)

When I thought he fell for it I was grabbed from around my waist and hauled over someones shoulder. I went to scream but I was silenced by a gloved hand to my mouth. "Shh Koku, it's me"

Sebastian voice calmed me and I relaxed "Why are you here?" I asked once he set me down. He chuckled "I sensed something that seemed to be a bit off and came to investigate, besides you said you were only coming to feed"

"Your point?"

"It's been an hour since you left" He replied dryly. I laughed "Yes well, William wont leave me alone! He keeps trying to glomp me and shower me with unnecessary gifts"

Sebastian snickered "Why don't you just accept his love? Oh, better yet, ask Undertaker to give you back your memories so you can return the love he's giving you."

"Eh?" Came my ridiculous reply.

Sighing he ran a hand through his hair before explaining "Before the incident you were very fond of Mr. Spears. In fact you two were inseparable"

I couldn't help but long for some kind of affection, I mean I'm a bloody vampire for Satans sake!  No immortal being has come across me since I ran away.

Mortals die too quickly so my only other option was an immortal being and I had one right before me, William T. Spears.

I sighed to and decided to give it a shot, I would ask Undertaker to return my memories and see if I still loved the devilish reaper.

=======================

"WILL YOU DO IT OR NOT!" I yelled, my blush deepened and caused Taker to cackle once more.

Allow me to elaborate, when I got to Takers shop and asked him to give me my memories back. He went all giddy and began asking me questions about Will and I. Such as, "Have you slept together?" or "When you get married can I be the ring bearer?" and "How many kids are you going to have, oh I wonder what they'll turn out to be" and finally the one that made me blow a fuse "Will you let William do naughty things once you get them back?"

I was still blushing and he was cackling away.  When I went to leave he pulled me back and giggled like the loon he is.
"Im sorry, come now don't be so uptight"

Laughing lightly I let him lead me to the back where he would do whatever it is he needed to do.

He ordered me to close my eyes and I did.

A few moments later my mind felt as if it would explode and I was hit with emotion after emotion. I felt tears prick my eyes as an image of my bloodied parents crossed my mind along with the endless reel of other images and events.

Another few seconds rolled by and then, it stopped. I opened my eyes and I felt, different. I was still me but something felt off. "So, how do you feel?" Taker asked.

"I-I feel, different somehow." I replied.

Taker cupped my cheeks with his slender fingers and smiled "Good, that means it worked. Now..... how about........William"

I stared at him dumbfounded, but his sudden outburst caused my heart to flutter and increase in amount of beats. I clutched my chest, what was this throbbing, this indescribable feeling of emotion?