Another video comes through after the message, u sure u don't wanna help, and Liam hits play before he can fully look at the icon preview.

The briefs are gone, revealing his cock hard and flushed against his stomach. Zayn's hand slides against his abdomen before his thumb reaches out, rolling over the sticky skin of his abdomen and then the head, sliding across the slit and Liam can see the precome glistening on the pad of his thumb when he pulls away. He is really wet, pushing out drops of precome with nearly every swipe of his thumb.

Zayn groans again when he wraps his slender fingers around his cock, giving himself an experimental tug before he rolls his palm over the head and slides back down to slick his length. The Liam he lets out is whimpered –

"Fuck," Liam groans quietly, leaning his head back and bringing the phone over his face to watch the way Zayn slowly pumps himself, arousal sparking through him with every moan and whisper of his name.

Wish you were here babe –

Liam closes his eyes, listening to Zayn moan in the video before he closes out of the message and hits the call button, definitely wanting to help.

++

Liam is restless, a bit anxious, with hands sliding down his thighs as he sits in the back of the car, eyes on the screen where Zayn keeps texting him message after message because Liam had taken so long to respond, unaware that Liam hadn't been able to because he had been on a flight.

beb did u know we have like 8 cock rings

why

there are only 2 cocks that live here

why so many

and ya im in the toy box b4 u ask

lookin for something 2 play with ;)

any suggestions ??

Liam clenches his eyes shut, taking a breath before he texts back which one Zayn should play with, knowing Zayn will play with whatever Liam chooses. He cups himself discreetly, waiting for that little message that says Zayn read his message before he hits call.

"Yeah, you want me to play with that one?" Zayn breathes into the phone, voice teasing. How he can keep this up all week without going crazy like Liam is, is beyond him.

"Yeah. Right now," Liam says, voice thick and turning into something a little harsher, something that says no room for argument and he hears the way Zayn's breath hitches through the phone, like he forgot teasing makes Liam get a little aggressive. Acting like that wasn't what he was aiming for but Liam knows better -

He can hear Zayn rustling around on the other side of the line before Liam quickly adds, "And the other one. The first one you mentioned."

There is a pause before Zayn says in confusion, "Cock ring?"

Liam hums his response, glancing at where Paddy sits in the driver's seat, paying no attention to him.

"Fuck, okay," Zayn huffs out, words coated in a whine. "Are you with people?"

"Yeah," he responds simply, trying not to smile at the excitement in Zayn's voice.