Not a Chapter...NEW cover up (Did Fans get it RIGHT?)

NEW COVER NOW UP!

The new cover of the book chosen by the Dream Weaver fans. What do you think? (LOVE to hear your thoughts.)

1. Did FANS get it right? (Watch the Video of the choices they were given to pick from above.) 

2. Should I have just kept the OLD cover? (OLD cover also pictured above.) 

3. Comment below! :)

***This non-chapter was previously a request to DW fans to help pick the NEW cover for the book. Here's the original post for the request for help.***

Hi Readers, I have been working on a new cover for the book with a help of a colleague of mine here on Wattpad (He'll be highlighted when the new cover is finalized, so you can message him for help with your covers then.) Anyway, I've created a short video of the THREE OPTIONS for the new cover. All of these are in draft form, but I thought I would solicit the help of my loyal readers to see which one is YOUR favourite. Here's how to help:

1. Watch the video. 

2. Pick YOUR favourite. 

3. Post your comment on which option YOU like best (and why?)

Looking forward to hearing which cover everyone LOVES!!

Next chapter update: I'm still working on the current chapter. It's a good one, but taking a little longer to get the perspectives of all the characters in the room layered into the scene properly. It will likely be posted on Tuesday, but if I get it done early I will of course post it earlier. I know everyone wants to read it. (Me too! LOL.)

Thank-you for all the support you've shown for this book!  Can't wait to read your comments!