chapter 2

By the time lunch had rolled around my stomach  was full of butterflies. Me and Adams walked our normal way to lunch when he paused and looked at me.

"Hey you all right?" I looked back and shook my head. not really trusting my expression or voice to quickly turned and replied,

"Yea im fine why?"

"Oh i dont know you just keep fidgeting and stuff are you nervous?" Adam rose a brow and smirked at me, I rolled my eyes attempting to hid the fact that I was nervous, My hands felt clamy and I was fidgeting. as I grabbed my trey and waited in line for food.

"Ha what the hell do i have to be nervous about?"

"Oh i dont know." I rolled my eyes slightly frustrated with Adam and his stupid grin.

"Work , A school project , seeing Maria and having last period with her i dont now." I stop and stared at him my stomach felt twisted and my pounded at the last words that I though I heard.

"What did you say?"

"Umm..." He smiled confused like his eyes innocent.

"Work or school.."

"After that dumb-ass." My brother laughed loudly and collect his lunch and i did the same.

"Well?"  I said Annoyed that he kept avoiding the question.

"oh look there's Z and Maria! Hmm they seem serious." Adam pretty much ran to the table. I took a deep breath in and took a seat next to Maria. She turned and smiled at me shyly and twisted her hair around her finger. I attempted to focus on the conversation but my eyes were drawn to her like a magnet. every-time i looked she seemed ether to be looking at me or off in thought. Gosh she was cute. I mentally slapped myself again.

I began to wonder what she was thinking about. I wonder what she likes I wonder what she feels. I want to know her. She stood up slowly and emptied her tray  and sat beck down i glanced at her and she smiled back at me. A flash  grabbed my attention I glared at Z and her camera annoyed that she ruined a good moment.

"Delete the picture or i will kill you." Maria's was surprisingly stern and her eyes were cold. Z laughed and deleted the picture. I laughed slightly and shook my head and emptied my trey as the bell rang.

"What was up with you and playing eye tag with Maria?" Adam broke me out of my thoughts. As he jogged up to me.

"Huh?" Yes, that was my brilliant comeback. Adam just shook his head and we took our seats in class next to each other. When the teacher ended attendance and bung her lesson. Adam slipped a note under my hand.

"In The hall way I said "what was up wit you playing eye tag with Maria?"

I took out my pen and began to write. below Adam's perfect script with my messy writing.

"Nothing."