Chaper 5

-Next Day-

I woke up next to Pan in the bed, I slowly crawled out of the bed letting Pan sleep in a bit longer since this is more tough for him.

I walked out of our room and walked around the house to check it out, surprising the furniture is already in the house, I walked back to the bedroom and saw that the kids were still sleeping so I went back to my room and crawled into bed with Pan.

==================================

Pan woke me up about a hour later, I felt him sit on my waist and started to shake me side to side.

I peeked my eyes opened and chuckled " what are you doing?" I asked as I was still chuckling, " get up sleepy head" he said as he started to tickle me.

I started laughing and kept tossing and turning "stop!" I yelled as I kept laughing trying to block him from tickling me "not until you get up" Pan said chuckling at me.

At first I didn't give up until I couldn't breath anymore "ok ok fine I'm getting up" I blurred out while breathing heavily from laughing to hard.

Pan flipped himself over and laid next to me, I turned myself over facing him smiling " I'm going to get you back for that you know" I said wrapping myself in the blanket again.

Pan leaned over and kissed my head "come on get up I made breakfast" he said as he crawled off the bed.

I laid there since the bed was so comfy and warm that I didn't want to get out, after a few mins Pan came walking back in the room.

He flipped the covers right off my body, I screamed a little "you should have gotten up before" Pan said smirking at me, he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder.

I screamed at first then I started to pad his back "put me down Pan!" I yelled while laughing, he walked out of the room with me on his shoulder still then he slowly dropped me on the kitchen chair.

As I sat down I smiled and chuckled as The kids ran over to Pan wanting him to pick them up, I grabbed a hair tie and out my hair up as I looked down at the plate in front of me.

I started eating the pancakes Pan made for breakfast as he played with the kids,  I swallowed the food I had in my mouth and looked over at Newt, "Newt! Come here sweetie" I yelled as Pan kept playing with Renesmee while Newt came running over to me.

I brushed my fingers threw his hair moving his hair to the side "how you feeling babe?" " a lot better, I don't feel sick like I did before" he said as he hugged me, I hugged him back tightly "ok good.." I grabbed his head and pulled his head towards my face "go poke at daddy's sides and make him fall on the couch" I whispered in Newts ear.

He smiled and chuckled as he ran off to Pan, I turned back to the table and started eating the rest of my food. I watched Pan play with the kids which made my heart warm up and it felt like home.

Once I finished eating the kids had Pan pinned down on the couch, I walked over and stood by the couch smirking at them "ok kids my turn" I said smirking at Pan as he slightly smirked at me but a bit worried as well.

Once the kids moved I sat on Pan and looked over at the kids "ok get him!" I yelled in joy as I grabbed his wrists and pinned them down and I used my legs to pin his legs down, the kids started tickling him and he started laughing and screaming, I sat there chuckling at him, "pay back" I whispered as I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.