Chapter 2

As Pan walked away I did check him out and bit my lip, I heard a mumble of someone talking so I snapped myself out of staring at Pan and admiring his perfect body "you like what you see?" I heard him say as I looked up at him seeing him smirking at me.

I chuckled and slightly blushed, I walked over to Pan by the door. I look down then back up at Pan "dam right I do" I said smirking at him, he smirked back at me as I winked at him while I turned to walk out of our room towards the kids room.

I knew he checked me as I walked to the kids rooms so just as I turned to walk into Newts room I looked over at Pan smiling, he smirked at me and still checking me out.

I walked into Newts room and packed his things while Pan went to talk to the boys.

=================================

After I got the kids things packed and set in the hall, I walked into my room and started to pack my things, as I was folding the last few clothes I felt hands sliding around my waist to under my belly, I felt Pans body up against mine.

I tilted my head to the side while I kept folding clothes and setting them in my bag, I felt Pan move my hair off the side as he started to softly kiss my neck.

I slightly chuckled and set down the last clothing I folded in my bag. Pan grabbed onto my waist and twisted me around so I was facing him, "come on you still need to pack" I said as I slid my hands on his chest, he chuckled and grabbed my wrists then pulling them up around his neck.

I smiled and bit my lip "come on Pan, I'm already done packing everything else now it's your turn" I chuckled as he waved his hand using magic to put the bag on the ground while he fell forward making me fall backwards on the bed.

He kissed me softly on the lips as I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him tighter to me, when he pulled back I unwrapped myself from him " oh come on I can't have some fun with my wife?" He smirked at me.

I chuckled and put my hand on the side of his face " how about this, you go pack your things and once we have everything set up in my world then we can play a little game in our new bedroom" I said smirking at him, I winked at him while he chuckled and nodded.

I kissed him one last time before he stood back up, when he pulled back he licked his lips and slid his way down my body to stand back up, I laid there starring at the roof smiling and bitting my lip.

When he put his bag on the bed I sat up and looked over at him "how are we going to get a house with no money?" I asked Pan with confusion, he smirked at me as he folded clothes and started setting them in his bag "don't worry I've got all that covered" he said.

I laid back on the bed and flipped over on my belly facing Pan " you always say that" I said smirking at him, he chuckled and leaned over at me and kissed my cheek "I know" he whispered.