Chapter 4

I sat there for a minute after Pan told me we have to leave, he stood up and held his hand out to me.

I looked up at him and took his hand, he pulled me up and yanked my body onto his, I hugged him tightly " come on let's go... We are going to miss the bus" Pan whispered in my ear.

I pulled back and wiped the tear off my face "bus?" I asked with confusion, "yes the bus" Pan slightly chuckling as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started walking with me to camp.

Once we got to camp our bags were outside and the Lost Boys were standing in a line facing me and Pan.

I walk over and hugged every Lost Boys good bye, some of them did almost start to cry but I told them not too.

Pan hugged the Lost boys they always kept saying that they were going to miss him the most since Pan is the one that saved them all from there worthless lives before NeverLand.

Just before we left we all waved good bye to the boys, then we flew off to my home town.

Once we got in my world we stopped at a bus stop on a side of the street of a town I didn't remember " where are we?" I asked him he chuckled "somewhere different".

Just as we stood at the bus stop, the bus came. I grabbed onto Newts hand and Pans as he grabbed onto my hand and Renesmee's.

We walked on the bus and me and Pan sat in the two chairs on the one side of the bus and the kids sat on the other.

I looked over at the kids a hour later and saw them passed out I looked over at Pan looking a little bit worried "what's wrong love?" "It's just all new to me and it's a big change" he said as he looked at me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder " I know it is but it might be fun" I said trying to cheer him up.

He kissed my head and leaned his head on mine " I know, I'm glad we are doing this together", I started to slowly fall asleep on Pans shoulder while I waited for where ever Pan is taking us.

(Pans Pov)
After a while I looked down at y/n and she fell asleep on my shoulder, I slightly chuckled trying not to wake her since we have another hour until we get to our stop.

======================================

Our stop came up so I had to wake up y/n and the kids, I stopped the driver as I gathered everyone's things.

We all got off the bus with our things, y/n grabbed her bag and Newts while I grabbed mine and Renesmee's.

We walked a little ways until we stopped in front of his medium sided house in a town, I looked over at y/n as she looked at the house with shock "you got a house already?" She said quietly.

I smiled and kissed her cheek "yes, no come on... We are all tired and it's pretty late" I said to y/n as I looked back at the house.

We all walked in the house and laid straight on the beds and fell asleep very quickly, we didn't bother of unpacking our bags until morning.