I feel the same way.

Let's just get onto the story. I will be busy doing some projects or assigns for about...2 months. Guys I'm really sorry but I will do my best to continue the story! And thanks for the votes and comments!

Your POV

'What am I going to do?!'

"Hello? You can just come out." He said while he is still sniffing in the air. This is terrible!!!

"(Y/n)? Is that you I smell? Yep. It is you. Where are you? Just come out knuckle head." He said well he knows my scent better just come out of this disgusting underground world!

I came out under his bed and of course he saw me. I stand up and just look at him with a fake smile.

"H-hey! Sorry for entering your house. I was just thinking too much so I came into the wrong house...again." I said to him but he wasn't shocked.

"So? I don't care about that. Didn't you notice the rain starts to fall and it is getting pretty late. Why don't you stay for the night, hmm?" He asked me.

"Well yeah sure I mean you are my bestfriend since we were kids so there's nothing to be scared. By the way...where am I gonna sleep?" I said.

"We're sharing the bed knuckle head." He said and just ruffle my hair and go directly into the bed.

"Wait what?" I was confused. We are going to share the bed?!

"You said so yourself 'there's nothing to be scared' right?" He said with a smirk.

"Fine!" I pouted and I lay beside Laxus. I was glad because there was two soft, smooth, and big pillow so I have the other pillow and one for Laxus too. And one big soft, thick, and smooth blanket which we have to share.

~ Time Skip Morning ~

Your POV

Where am I? Why am I outside? Huh? This place looks familar...

"(Y/n)? Come on. I thought you want to come to the forest for a picnic?" A man said.

"Daddy?" I said while I felt tears run to my face. And he ran to me with a woman beside him. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair with shining (e/c) eyes. She's beautiful and she look a lot like me...

"M-mommy?" I said while there are tears flowing down on my face.

"Hey hey...what's wrong? Did you trip or forgot something?" Daddy asked me with a soft voice.

"Is everthing all right? Did something happen, (y/n)?" Mommy asked me.

"Its just that...I miss you." I said while she is wiping my tears and daddy is trying to cheer me up.

"Don't worry. We will always ne here even if you can't see us we are always there for you. And remember this darling...we will always love you." Mommy said to me with a soft smile. Then everything starts to become white.

I woke up and I realized it was just a dream. But I felt big arms around me and I saw Laxus hugging me.

"Laxus? Hey, wake up." I said to him trying to wake him up so he can let go of me.

"Mhmm...five more minutes." He mumble.

"Let go. And I got some work to do."

"Fine." And he finally let go of me.

"You got some extra small clothes around here?" I asked him.

"In the closet all my junk past stuff is there. And you will find some of my old clothes there." He answered.

"(Y/n) do you like me?" He asked.

"Laxus your my bestfriend and I don't feel the same way anyway. Besides I'm happy being single." I said to him and go to his bathroom and take a shower.

Laxus's POV

Well it did hurt me but it was sexy and cool at the same time and it make me fall in love with her more and I will do anything to make her mine.

~ Time Skip ~
Your POV

I walk out of his bathroom and I don't see him anymore. Where did he go?

"I only said that I don't feel the same way and he already left? You call that a man?" I said to myself and then again I felt big arms around me.

"Don't worry (y/n). You didn't really hurt my feelings.......much. But I'm going to show you that I'm better than any other guy in the whole wide world. I will do anything just to make you mine. I Love You." And he suddenly kiss me and walked out of his room.

'Ok. What in the hell just happen? Did my bestfriend just confessed to me? That was...that was...so passionate. I-i like how he kissed me...' I realized that I was frozen and came back to my senses. But last night when I saw him...my heart skip a beat...why? He's my bestfriend...and he wants to be more than friends...and why won't I just confessed to him that I like him too? Argh! I'm such an idiot! OH MY GOD. I REALLY AM INLOVE WITH LAXUS.

"I feel the same way."

That will be all! Babye! And I hope you like it!