Rough Edges

Louis laid in bed, contemplating on what happened last night. 'Was I overreacting last night?' he thought as Niall was just stretched all over him. He sighed and slowly pushed him off of him. "Tina you fat lard, get off me!" he decided to just yell. "Ugh, why do you have to be so rude?" and Niall rolled over, swatting at him. Louis laughed and spooned him from behind. "Aw love muffin, you know i love you," and Liam walked in. "Why are spooning my lovely boyfriend?" Louis didn't move. "Because he is my love muffin and I am his stud muffin huh?" he asked nudging Niall for backup. "Yeah, babe, he is my stud muffin," and Liam walked over to the edge of the bed and leaned down to whisper something into his ear Louis couldn't quite here. Niall though, shot up and got off the bed. "yes, daddy," and he walked out the room. "And what was that about?" Liam laughed and laid on the bed. "I said that if Niall ever wanted me to eat him out till he cringed my name moaning loud, he needed to go downstairs to breakfast," Louis sat there with his mouth open. "Babe, mouth," he nodded and looked at Liam. "So how are you doing with Harry?" Liam asked moving closer to Louis to have him cuddling up to. Louis went in to cuddle with Liam and sighed in relief to the satisfaction of being in the embrace of someone. "I don't know, I have this feeling that Im not good enough for Harry," and Liam sighed. "Now why would you think that?" and Louis shrugged. "Because, if a guy was willing to almost cheat on him, who is to say that he wont go all the way and give in. I cant be all that he deserves," Liam rubbed his arm and leaned his head down on Louis' head. "Louis how could you ever think that? You are amazing babe. Im sure of it. Plus, Im sure Harry could never cheat on you, you are his baby," he praised and I smiled for him trying. "LIAM!" he sighed. "My baby awaits," he smiled and climbed out of bed. "Louis, breakfast is downstairs if you decide to eat okay? Which I highly recommend, but don't trust me, it isn't like im a doctor or anything," Louis laughed because Liam is, a pediatric doctor. Today was his day off. Louis watched him walk out the door and he sighed, not wanting to do anything all day with such confusion going on right now.

Harry woke up to his alarm, sighing and slapping it off. He rolled over and looked at the ceiling. He was still wondering why Louis just left like that. He knew it had to be about him telling about the guy coming on to him. He knew better than to say anything. Nothing happened, but did he still had to tell? He forgot about Hope and saw he needed to get her up. He walked down the hall and knocked on her door walking in slowly. He walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge. "Hope, hun," he said softly shoving her to wake up, "you need to get up," she whined, just like Louis did. "Is Lou here?" she asked and he sighed. "No babe, im sorry," she frowned. "its okay, maybe he will be here later after school," he smiled and nodded. "Yeah so why don't you get up and so we can go to school and you can get back here faster huh?" and she smiled jumping out of bed. He smiled and got up, going to the kitchen to make her breakfast. He quickly scrambled some eggs and fried some bacon. He heard Hopes feet patter down the hallway and he smiled, if only Louis would be here, this could be us. He sighed and placed her plate down on the table. "Eat up, you have a long day ahead of you," he smiled as he said cleaning up the kitchen. "Okay, so I am going to go get ready while your eating. Can you handle that?" she smiled and nodded. He saw that she was already dressed and was relieved. He didn't know if she was the one who never liked to get dressed or not. He walked down to his room and went to his closet. He grabbed a black suit, and his dress shoes. He grabbed his phone and saw there was no messages. He sighed knowing Louis wasn't going to talk to him. He contemplated and figured that he needed to message him.

TO BABY LOU:
Hey, I just wanted to say good morning, and that Hope misses you. Maybe you can come around dinner and see her and we can talk after we put her to bed? If not totally understandable :) Hope to hear from you soon!

He set his phone down and started to get dressed, hoping Hope would not walk in. As he was fully dressed, and no pop ins, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He looked at his hair and sighed. He brushed it a bit and let it fall. He never really knew what to do with it. He went downstairs and saw Hope sitting on the couch, "Hawwy if we don't go now, we will be late," I smiled and nodded. "Okay love lets go," we walked out the apartment and locked the door walking down to the elevator.