One Year Later

Louis was laying in bed, might he add, his grown up bed. After his event with his mother a year ago, he figured he might want to grow up just a bit. So he traded in his Spiderman bed spread and sheets for a simple white comforter and white sheets. He does have one Spiderman pillow case he uses, because he is such a kid at heart. He looked at the clock and sighed. He did not want to get up for uni, but he had too. He looked behind his clock and saw a picture of him and Harry from Christmas of last year. Them in the snow cuddled up, he thought it was cute, Harry was just too cold. Louis then heard his phone ring, "Good morning baby," he heard the raspy morning voice and just smiled. "Good morning daddy," he rolled over and looked up at the ceiling. "You need to get up and get to class," he heard Harry suggesting. Louis sighed, "Yeah, but I don't want to," Harry chuckled. "Do I need to come over there and make you?" Louis' mind went to all places now. He loved this side of Harry. "If that means seeing you, then yeah maybe," Harry chuckled. "Well love, you need to get up. I will see you for lunch right?" Louis remembered it was Wednesday. On Wednesdays, they had lunch at Harry's office. He smiled and nodded forgetting that he couldn't see him. "Yeah, what do you want?" Harry hummed. He didn't care about food, just to see him to be honest. "Well whatever you get, im sure another one for me will be fine," Harry smiled. They talked for a bit more and then Louis decided he had to get up. He didn't need to take a shower so he just went to the kitchen of his apartment, which happens to be closer to Harrys for some odd reason. He made some tea, and he still had Harry on the phone, just on speaker. "So are you getting ready for work yet?" he asked and looked at the tea pot, waiting for the whistle. "Yeah, but I don't want to hang up so you are on speaker. I hope I am too because you need to be getting ready or youll be late," he heard his stern voice and it sent vibes down his spine. He loved his voice like that. "yes, I am slowly getting ready. I just don't want to go to school," he groaned and harry laughed. "Well babe, I will text you later. I need to take a shower," Louis smirked. He knew that Harry did dirty things in the shower. "Well don't forget to think of me," Harry chuckled lowly in a seductive way. That made Louis moan, "Oh babe you keep doing that and I wont make it to the shower," Louis giggled. "Well I will text you later, when im getting lunch okay?" Harry hummed. Louis clicked off. He went to his bedroom and to his closet. He found his sweaters and saw his lavender big sweater. He smiled, it was nippy outside being late October. He pulled it over and found his black skinnies. He had a jump a little and he sighed when he finally got them up. He slid on his Black TOMS and he just left his hair the way it was. He grabbed his bag with his binders and his work. He walked out and locked the door. He walked down the hall and to the elevator. His phone started to ring. He walked into the elevator and saw it was Niall. "Hey bae," Louis smiled. "hey what's up?" the elevator music was so annoying. "oh Liam is taking me out for breakfast before my day class," yeah Niall is taking class to be a chef. "oh how sweet, me and Harry have lunch," Niall gushed. "you too are so sweet," Louis laughed and walked out of the apartment complex to the car garage. "Well hope yall have fun. I am getting in my car to go to my class," Niall hummed in response. "Well I was hoping we could hangout for a bit after yall's lunch date," Louis smiled not having seen him in forever. "Yeah deff. I will call you after and we will see where you are and ill come over," Niall agreed and they hung up. Louis started his car and headed over to class.

Harry pulled up to work, and walked inside. He went to the elevator and as the door opened, he saw Perrie walk off. She looked made. "hey Per," she looked up and tried to smile. "hello love, Im busy and cant talk," she side hugged and walked out. He just shook his head and walked into the elevator. He knew Perrie and Zayn were having problems. He felt bad for Hope to be seeing listening to it. He walked off the elevator and saw someone else at the receptionist. He wondered where Marg was at. He walked up to the lady and smiled at her. "Hello Mr. Styles," she smiled. He looked at the name plate and read her name was Jane. "Hi, Jane. Where is Marg, the lady who worked here before?" she sighed. "She left Monday, said that she needed another job," Harry sighed. She loved Marg, she was an amazing person. He walked to his office and saw Zayn's door was open. He walked in and sat down. "So I saw Perrie, want to talk about it?" Zayn looked up from his screen and shook his head. "She wants to get a divorce," he sighed. "Man I am sorry, I thought you were doing good, with Hope and all," Zayn sighed. "Oh no, Hope. We haven't been looking after her as we should. Is there a way, that possibly you could take care of Hope as we go over this divorce?" he was nearly in tears. "Yeah man of course, where is she now?" he sighed. "Umm Perrie took her to preschool," Harry nodded. "well I will pick her up and take her by the house to get some stuff yeah?" Zayn nodded and handed him the extra house key. "Here, me and Perrie will most likely not be home. We haven't been doing any work so we have to stay here and catch up," he nodded and stood up. "Im not trying to be rude, but I have work to do too," Zayn smiled and nodded. "Well of course, yeah, sorry for keeping you up," he nodded and smiled. "Oh its no problem," Harry walked over to his office and his phone rang. He waked over to his desk and picked up the phone, "Harry Styles," he said. "Hey Harry, its Perrie, did Zayn talk to you?" I sighed. "Yeah he did. Im sorry that it has came to this, yall seemed like it was going well," she sighed. "Yeah, well it will be okay, if you want, I can pick Hope up, and you can swing by," he nodded forgetting she wasn't there. "Oh yeah hun, I can do that," he said and she hung up. He started to get to work so he had time for lunch with Louis.