"That's love for ya."

"I hate it."

"I know, sweetie, I know."

We sat in a comfortable silence until I slowly drifted to sleep in her arms.

Camila's POV

I sat in the front my four group mates staring me down. Normani had literally dragged me from my bunk and into front room for a "group meeting". Ally and Lauren looked at me with eyes full of concern, Dinah's look was blank, and Normani looked like she knew something was going to happen soon that'll cause all hell to break loose.

"What's this about?" I asked finally getting nervous from the awkward silence.

"You and Austin. We saw the video. Are you okay? We may be in a bit of a jiffy right now but you're still our friend and we still care," Ally asked.

"Some more than others," Dinah mumbled under her breath causing Normani to slap her leg.

"I'm fine," was all I said.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty heartbroken, mija," Lauren said. I sighed.

What was I supposed to say? "I'm not heartbroken because of Austin. I'm heartbroken because Y/n won't even give me the time of day." HA! If I did that I'd probably cause more harm than good.

"I'm fine," I said again before I stood up and walked back to my bunk climbing in and closing the curtain.

Lauren's POV

"She's so not fine," I said as I looked at the other girls.

"Yeah but is it because of Austin or Y/n?" Ally questioned.

"Don't be stupid..." Dinah spoke up. We all looked at her questioningly, "It's obviously because of Austin since se chose that toddler looking Dorito over, Y/n."

"I don't know, DJ. She never really seemed that into Austin to me," Normani said.

"She was into him enough to fuck him," Dinah said.

Dinah had a point. But I know my best friend and I know she wouldn't do something like that without a reason I just needed to find out what that reason was.

****************************Time Skip:Next Concert Night**************

Y/N'S POV

I was anxious. I wrote a new song and it kind of fit my situation with Camila perfectly. It was a good song too at least that's what the others said. The only was that we didn't have a lot of time to rehearse and I didn't want it to go down the drain if the first time we play it goes wrong somehow. Plus, I didn't want to receive questions on who the song was written for even though I'm sure said person knows perfectly well the song was for her. I looked around at the others as they all fixed their hairs and clothes.

Tonight our outfits went like this:
Alec wore a white v-neck t-shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a dark red bandana around his wrist, with steel toe boots.
Jared wore his usual bro tank except this time it was a dark reddish purple, a pair of black jeans, and black converses.
Mikki wore a red crop top, a black leather skirt, and black maddens that had a bit of a heel to them.
I wore a white shirt with blue sleeves, a pair of jeans that were the same red as Jared's bro tank, a black beanie, and blue vans.

When it was time for our set we ran onstage when Jacob ran off and got to our positions.

"What's up, Denver?!" I shouted. The stadium went crazy, "Let's rock!"