Chapter 5

Poseidon p.o.v
When Athena told me about Percys fatal flaw i knew ot was going to ern his trust back. I hate seeing my son not trust me, not letting me pick him up or hug him, he wont even be in the same room as me, but every child has to trust their father right?
Maybe I just should have let Hades adopt him, if he did he would've been safer, happier, and he would have trusted me, plus he would've still been my son. I don't even know anymore. I just want my son to be happy. Hes a strong little four year old, and very bright. It breaks me everytime, i see a tears and he won't let me comfort him or when perfered hades over me. I dont know i just want my son back.

Hades p.o.v

I hate this i hate not having Percy around i hate seeing him upset, i hate how he can trust me no more its driving me insane! I need to do something, maybe if i give him time yeah I'll give him time, plus a deal is a deal and he still has to stay at posiedens so maybe if he trust him, Poseidon can teach me to make him trust me.

Percy p.o.v
I woke up and saw i was at posiedens palace, in my room. I immediately jumped up.
Thoughts whired around in my head, what if he hurts me, what if he gives me to gabe
No he wouldn't would he. I want to trust him again but he broke his promise, but then again i said i wanted to go and they weren't there, but something tells me the promise was still broken.
Then i thought to what Annabeth said that i was a mistake, is that what he thinks? I'm a mistake? Maybe i am. I just want to go back to hades but he also promised. They will just have to earn my trust.

I ran outside, all the was to Poseidon's room, even tho i don't trust him doesn't mean i can't take to him.
*little percy is confused because he wants to trust them but his fatal flaw won't let him its like his trust is being controlled, sometimes its hard to gain trust to a four year old sometimes its not*
"Posieden! I'm hungry! I want..." hes not here
"I guess I'll have to make my own breakfast."

I walked in the kitchen and turned the flame on, then put a big pan and put things that look good im there, i put chocolate milk, candy, ice cream, cookies and of course water i love water!

After a while all the good things are all liquidity and boiling hot i grabbed the pans handle.
Now how am i going to get down off a chair if a hot pan?
I got of the chair and reached up. I was about to grab the handle when i heard
"PERCY!"
I grabbed the handle on accident and all the good thing were about to fall on me when a water sheild went around me i turned and saw posieden save me. Then i felt something click and i knew he earned my trust not letting me get hurt. I ran to him and gave him a hug and said,
"You finally earned my trust i thought i was gonna have ti wait till forever and ever and ever!"
He chuckled and hugged me.
"Posieden I'm hungry!" He still flinches when i call him that, but i guess im still mad that he didn't save mommy.
At the thought of mommy i burst into tears.
"Percy whats wrong?"
"I i i miss mommy! Why can't see wake up, they put her in a bed and closed it, and put her in the ground and i tried wake her up but she didn't wake up. I yelled for her but she didn't wake up!" I said crying.
After a while when my face had no more tears i said,
"Poseidon can you wake up my mommy?"
"I'm sorry Percy but i can't."
I got really mad then why can't anyone wake up mommy! Then the faucets broke and there was water every where. I got scared and jumped, Poseidon tried to calm me down but all i thought about was mommy and how no one can wake her up, and more water came. Then Hades came and tried to calm me, he picked me up and i screamed saying let me go. I finally stopped when he said if you calm down I'll summon your mom. All the water then disappeared when i was calm. Hades then said "i summon sally jackson."
Then i also felt a click and hades earned my trust by making ma happy and not sad and hurt.
"Mommy!"
"Hi baby!"
"Mommy no one can wake you up! I need to wake you up though and mommy there was a lot of water and gabe got me and zoë made me sad, and posieden turned off the light, and hades broke the promise and im zeus favorite and apollos and athena and and the hunters are mean and i broke my arm again and leg and and mommy!"
Mommy then gave a really mean look to hades and Poseidon. Then she started yelling,
"Hades Poseidon you have some explaining to do how could you guys let my baby get hurt, hades i swear if anything happens i Will send you to tartarus myself, and you posieden you are his father if anything happens to my baby i will make you stay in a room in tartarus where they is no water!"
They both went really pale.
"Mommy i love you! Can you stay now!? Please?" I whined.
"Im sorry baby but you know i can't."
" i know mommy i just had to ask anyway i miss you and mommy?"
"Yes, baby?"
"Can i go to school, Athena told me about it and it sounds fun, and i want to go to camp, and mommy guess what? I can control Hades power just like him, and Poseidons but i still need help, and i could copy the other gods power when i see them do it. Those that make me a cheater or or." I was interrupted by mommys laugh, i missed her laugh.
"Yes baby you can go to school and camp now i have to go i love you!"
She said fading.
"I love you too!" But she was already gone. I still cried when she left and i ran to hades. He seemed shocked but quickly recovered. He hugged me back. Even though i knew the answer i still asked.
"Hades can you wake up my mommy."
"Im sorry perce i can't."
Then i realized I was still made no one can wake her up so i pushed hades even though he barley moved and stormed off. I was in my room coloring when Artemis came in. I didn't notice her until she sat on my bed.
"Percy did i do something wrong?" She asked.
I yelped and almost fell off the bed, but she grabbed me. I pushed her off gently because hades, posieden and mommy always said never hit a girl. Then ran to hades, he saw me running and picked me up. Artemis came out a minute later, and told hades to pass me to her. He looked at me and i shook my head no. So he put me down and walked off.
"Heyy you were suppose to be on my side!" I yelled.
"Percy what did i do?"
"You didn't do anything."
"Then why won't you talk to me?"
"Because zoë said." I quickly covered my mouth. I was about to run off when she grabbed me, i can't kick or thrash around because i migjt her and shes a girl.
"ZOË!"
"YES!"
"What did you tell Percy?"
"Umm that um i don't like him and the hunters don't like him and um that maybe you might not like him?"
"NO you said arty never liked ne, you never said maybe!"
I realized what i said, and covered my mouth.
"Zoë!"
"No arty it wasn't her fault she has the right to say anything, don't get her in trouble please she didn't do anything i swear!" I pleaded
"Percy, what she said wasn't nice, she should have never said those things if they aren't true, she lied when she said i didn't like you, your like my baby brother."
"But arty she will get in trouble when it was my fault!"
"Okay what did you do that your fault?"
"I um i i i um oh i told her to say them yeah i told her to tell me that!"
"Percy it was wrong of me to tell you that, it wasn't your fault, i shouldn't have even told you that, or hurt your arm, or shut off the light when i knew not too."
"NO ZOË YOU'RE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE SHHH!"
"Percy her punishment has to be fulfilled!"
"Arty please just let her off with a warning!"
"Fine!"
"Thank you percy i misjudged you." Said zoë while giving me a hug.
"Zoe do you want to be my friend?"
"Sure percy i would love o be your friend!"
"Okay then since your my friend, look what i can do!"
I then poured water on her!
"Percy!"
I laughed and ran away with her chasing me.

A couple months later

Happy birthday to you!
I blew out the candles i was now five years old!

I now trusted all the gods, and i could visit Poseidon and hades, when ever i wanted! A couple months ago, this bad guy came, and hades had to send me away so they won't get me, i live with this couple who doesn't like me but i don't want to worry hades or Poseidon so i keep my mouth shut. For my presents i got a piece of metal that could turn into anything , a lighting bolt, a peacock that is a robot, messenger shoes like hermes, a sword and sheild that matches ares, a whole library from athena, a black crown from hades say i was the ghost king, then another crown saying i was prince of the sea, 5 bottles of wine that hades took away, a bag of dust to make me go to sleep when i cant, a wand that can do real magic, well magic tricks like pick a card those kind, and a silver bow and arrows, and a medical kit from apollo the medical kit its magic where you just have to open it and it heals you!
And some other things.
Anyways now i am going school, i have to walk there because they don't want me in their car, i don't mind.

Anyways over the pass couple of months i got down every single one of my powers, i can fly, and summon lighting, im a perfect shot at the bow, i can set myself on fire, i can do my posieden powers, control the dead, well hades army not anyone from the three things of death, hades said there were three, one for bad people one for good and one for medium, i can prank and pickpockets but Poseidon said no, i have plant any type of plant, i can fight, i can summon a fresh prepare dish, and other things.

"Percy!"
"Yes?"
"Here!"
The bullies put mud all over my shirt. I would usually do something but Zeus said i could injury mortals bad since im so powerful and still can control my powers fully.

Just then i heard my name and the bullies looked scared.
I turned around and saw all the gods and goddesses in normal clothes.

I then heard the bullies say ohh percy is in trouble. I went up to hades and told him what happen and he sent a skeleton after them they ran away. Then i turned to Aphrodite and gave her a big hug.
"Percy im going to kill you!"
Hades picked me up and told her
"No you're not you are going to change him."
I looked at him.
"No no no no no"
I was changed into expensive shirt and jeans.
"Really hades really?!"
"Aww your little boy looks so cute!" Said a stranger.
"Thank you!" Said everyone.
"Hey im his favorite! No i am! Percy whos your favourite?!"
They all said.
The stranger just stood there looking shocked but curious about my answer.
"My favourite person is ZOË!"
"HAHA LOSERS!!" said zoë at i gave her a hug!
"Hey what about me?!"
"Sorry zoë you beed replaced my favourite is TYSON!" running to him
"No fair hes your brother thats why!" Everyone said.
"And you're all my cousins, aunts uncles and dad? So i don't see your point."
The stranger just laughed and walked on.
I didn't go to school that day.
And my adopted parents never saw me again.
When i was around 5 i told the gods what Gabe did to me, how he used to him me what he use to tell me. And every birthday my mom comes for half an hour and when i need her the most.

7 years later

I am the spirit of Delphi, speaker of prophecies of Phoebus Apollo, slayer of the mighty Python. Approach, seeker, and ask.
I asked what is my destiny and it relpied,

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,

You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,

And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

This is where my even more of my dangerous and complicated life start, might as well have fun right?
So here i am retrieving the lighting bolt for zeus since he trusts me, and the hades staft. Any who i think that's it.
"Annabeth, grover you ready to go in our first quest?

The end!

if you magically liked it then thx😊 lol bye
Baby PJO Fans! 😘💕❤