Chapter 3

Two weeks later
Percy p.o.v
Hades is so fun! Yeah he can be strict like when he took away my candy and won't let me have ice cream for breakfast, but i still like him.

He took me to go get toys, and new clothes, and apollo went to, and i went to the park, and the museum. I just don't like how he makes me go with Athena for 2 hours every other day. When im with Athena, she makes me learn all these things sometimes it is fun but sometime its boring. And she yells sometimes, but not at me. Also at Athenas class there are a couple other people too, but they are all older. On the bright side apollo is with me and Athena and she usually yelling at him.

But other then that i love it here! Oh and Poseidon comes to but i always run to hades when he comes, im afaid he is going to take me away from hades, and when i run to hades, posieden gives him a mean look.

"Percy can come here for a minute."
"Coming!"
"Percy we need to talk, you see your father want to take to for two weeks at his palace, and he comes today to get you." He said looking sad.

"I don't want to go hades what if he never brings me back!" I yelled.
"Please percy don't yell i got a headache."
"Im sorry" i said climbing onto his lap and hugging him.

"Percy will you please go with him? I promise he will bring you back after two weeks, and all you have to do is say you want to visit and he will bring you, he won't hurt you percy i promise."
"Okay" i said sadly.
"Oh and you still have to go to Athenas classes."
"What why!? hades she gets boring sometimes and she yell at apollo!"
Hades just laughed and said
"Yeah she does get boring but she is the goddess of wisdom, so she loves wisdom."
"Hey!" Athena said from no where.
"Hi athena, what are you doing here?"
"Well percy i over heard what you are saying." She said while playfully glaring at me.

"Anyways i just wanted to say that class will be cancels because i am going to camp half blood to visit my children."
"Okay" said hades.
"Thena whats camp half blood?" I asked. She only lets me call her thena.
" Its a place for other demigods to go."
Over the two weeks i stayed with hades, he told me about the greek gods and demigods. I still need to meet the other gods but that can wait.
"Oh hades can i go!?"
"Im not sure perce, what about you visit first you are still too young."
"Actually he can go to camp." Said Athena.
Hades glared at her.
"I just want to visit first." I said.
"Would you like to come with me percy?"
I looked at hades for approval and he nodded.
"Yes please!" I said as i ran up to her and hugged her. I have also trusted her for over the weeks she had not hurt me.

"Athena he will be at posiedens so pick him up there."
"Okay."

Then Poseidon appeared, and i ran to hades and i won't let go.
"Percy you have to go with your father just for two weeks plus remember i said you could visit?"

"Okay." I said giving him a hug.
"Oh hades is my necklace still in th safe place?" Remembering i always put it away before i play so it won't get ruined.
"Yes, why don't you go get it?"
When i was coming back i heard posieden say.
"Safe place? and hades explaining that when i run around to put it in a safe place for me.

"Percy are you ready?" Asked Poseidon.
"Can hades drop me off too?"
"I guess"
I ran to hades and he picked me up and went to the palace.
I said my goodbyes to hades and he told me be good and to listen and he gave me a bag of blue candy, then he ruffled up my hair and left.
"Come on percy, i want to show you your room."
I followed him, and my room looked awesome not as awesome as my one at hades but close, but what i really loves about this room is the pictures of my mom.

"How did you get these pictures."
"I went to your old apartment, and took them i also printed some out so you can take back to hades."

"Thank you posieden." He flinched when called him Poseidon. I gave him a quick hug because i still didn't trust him.
"Oh athena is coming tomorrow."
"Why?"
"She said she is taking me to camp half blood to visit, do you want to come?" I asked because it was the polite thing to do and because, if something happen we both can protect Athena.