chapter 4

*still at camp*

Tyson p.o.v
I can't believe i have a brother well half brother but stilll a brother.
"PERCY!" i yelled when he jumped him and didn't come back up. I went under and saw him and a lot of fish playing but then this huge fish grabbed percys leg and pulled him under even further and won't let go. I thought he was going to drown but realized he could breathe under water.

Anyways, i think I'm going to ask dad if i can take him toy shopping i mean every kid likes toys right?
**P.s tyson is 16, and looks a like percy when he was 16 except of course percys cuter lol**
After we finished swimming, i asked him he wants to go to the toy store, of course he said yes. I later asked Poseidon and he said it was okay with him.

**2hours later**
Me and Percy were walking around, the mall when a guy stopped me. I had a bad feeling about him and picked up percy. He looked alert. The guy then saw percy and percy saw the guy. Percy paled and cling on to me.

"What are you doing with my step-son?" Asked the man.
"Well he's my brother now if you excuse me." I said walking past him.
"No get back here and i demand you give me back.
percy?!" He shouted.
"No Tyson no don't give me to him, i want hades i want to go back to hades." Said percy but in a whisper.
"Sir he is my brother i have more rights then you, so unless you have custody of him then okay but even then i won't give you my brother."
I said as i put percy down and behind me in case anything happened.
"Percy Jackson, lets go your mother is waiting for you."
"Mommy?" He whispered.
"Yes Percy, shes awake, and shes waiting for you, she there i promise." Said the man.
"Really?"
"Yup come on lets go home to mommy."
"Will you bring me back?"
"Yes i promise"
"Tyson let me go i want to see my mommy! I want to go! Please let me go please! I'll come back please." He said struggling.
After some time i said,

"Fine go ahead, but tell your mom to call hades or your dad to pick you up."
He nodded and ran off to the man.

PERCY P.O.V
I AM GOING TO SEE MY MOMMY!
i ran towards Gabe forgetting everything he did to me because i was to happy to see mommy.
He picked me up and we went to the apartment.

Hades p.o.v
I went to Poseidons palace to see percy, he wasn't there Poseidon said he went out with his brother tyson. Just then Tyson came through the door, without percy.
"Wheres percy?" We asked.
"He wanted to go with a guy called Gabe to see his mom why?" He said.
"I'm pretty sure gabe abused him, and mom is dead, we need to find him." I said.
"Oh gods This is all my fault i should have never said yes."

"Poseidon you know where the apartment is?"
He nodded looking pale.

We flashed out side the door, i heard screams but not just any screams, percys screams, i kicked the door in and saw percy being beaten my Gabe. I pushed him off Percy. Then advanced towards him, the shadows clinged to me skeletons came from the ground i was so mad but i had to stay in control. I took his soul and sent it to tartarus.

I looked for Percy and saw he was in the arms of Poseidon. He saw me and turned away and tried to get away from Poseidon but i think he had a broken leg, along with a black eyes, busted lip, and brokem arm his fingers were also broke. I called apollo and walked to Percy i gently took him in my arms, yet he didn't cry. He must be in so much pain, but he didn't shed not one tear.

"Percy!" Shouted apollo.
He looked up but didn't do anything.

"Apollo heal him please."
Apollo healed him, then we were summoned to Olympus.

"Yes brother?" I said.
"What happened to the boy?" Said Zeus.
"Gabe got him again." I said sadly.
"My poor Percy!" Said Athena. She rushed forward, but percy took a step back. Athena looked hurt.
"Percy whats wrong?" Said Apollo, taking a step forward, but again he stepped back. Poseidon tried and the same result. Next was me, he didn't step back at first he looked like he was thinking and then it looked like he remembered something and took a step back. All the others tried and the only one that can be near Percy was Artemis, and i figured out why, artemis looks like Sally. Artemis is a man hater so she just sat him down in the cold floor so i snapped my fingers and he had a sweater on and was sitting on a small chair for a child. He quickly took off the sweater and got out of the chair and sat right next to Artemis on the floor again.
She doesn't really hate boys around the age 0 to 5 so i know she was feeling sorry for him. She was in her 18 year old form. She picked up percy and put him on her lap he just sat there looking sad.