"Why are you smiling so madly, mum?" I asked and sipped my coffee. 

"No reason.." she spoke softly then looked out of the window. 

"Amber, darling, you are going to stay, right? If so, there is a pack coming to visit our house. The Alpha is going to discuss a few things with Johhny. If you want, just pop up to Savannah's room and pick a dress. She has a endless row of dresses!" she grinned. Amber's eyes sparkled as she nodded and got up. I scanned her clothing and grinned. Black skinny jeans, heels and a blouse. Her hair was in a Rosie The Rivette style. 

"Damien, go and get clothes!" demanded my dad. I shot up and made myself coffee before fireing past my mum and up the staircase.

Savannah's P.O.V- 

A frown was spread across my face as I heard my bedroom door being opened the closed. 

"Savannah, its me, Amber!" called Amber. I smiled softly then got out and wrapped a towel around me. Her flower smell hit my nose and I walked forward.

"Hello, " I smiled sweetly. I looked down at the petit woman. She really was something. Her height was small but her heart was big. I practically towered her!

"Your mum sent me up here because she wants me to chose one of your dresses..." she blushed and bit her lip, looking up at me. I laughed and opened my wardrobe, walking in and pulled her with me. 

"Roam and pick, " I smiled and already knew what I was going to wear. It was a plain white, fitted dress. It had a heart top. It was almost knee length. It fell just above my knee. Along with this dress, I had a pair of white stilettoes. 

"How should I do my hair?" frowned Amber. 

"Curl it?" I suggested and walked into the bathroom again. I dried off and grabbed my night gown, throwing it on. I walked back out and grabbed my makeup bag and a few hair tools. 

*Two hours later* 

I applied some light pink lipstick and jumped into the dress and the heels. I looked in the mirror and grinned. My hair was curled and was to one side. It looked as if I had a side cut. I heard a loud horn beep outside so I walked to my window and my heart almost froze. I smelt it. I smelt him. I smelt my mate. My wolf inside me was going crazy. She started wagging her tail and jumping up and down. I couldn't help the smile from forming on my face.

I watched him as he got out of the car. You could tell that he had a lot of respect. He was dressed in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a black tie. His muscles showed perfectly through his blazer. He looked up at my window and his face was as surprised as mine. I smiled a soft smile at him and turned around, grabbing my phone and made my way downstairs. 

Tony's P.O.V- 

I ,Anthony Lloyd is the Alpha of the Eastwood's pack. As soon as I stepped out of the car, her smell rapped my nose. Her smell was everywhere. I have found my mate. My wolf was going insane. He was jumping up and down, howling happily and wagging his tail from side to side. Her scent was... lemons and grapefruit? A little strange but, I love it.  I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked up and saw her staring at me. She is an angel. Her hair is pitch black and seems to be never ending. Her skin is pale. Her eyes are a as bright as the stars. She smiled softly at me and that had me started. I smiled back and she walked off. I walked into their house and was practically drugged by her smell. I searched the house, trying to find her but only found her brother and father. 

"Savannah!" shouted a girl with blonde hair. I looked to where she was shouting and my knee's went weak. It was her. My mate. 

I looked her up and down and a small smirk started to mess with my lips. Her legs were never ending and nicely toned. That dress that she was wearing made me aroused a little. Her butt was nicely lifted and it looked so damn good. Her waist was small but her chest was pretty big. 

"Stop checking out my sister!" laughed her brother as he stared at me. I chuckled and felt a little embarrassed then approached her. Her smell was so damn strong! It attracted me more and more.

"Hello, " I smiled softly. She turned around and smiled sweetly. Her smile is something that I would die for. 

"You are..?" she trailed off and looked me up and down. 

"Anthony Lloyd. Alpha of the Eastwood pack and yourself?" I smiled as I stared down at her. She wasn't small. She was rather very tall for a female. I like tall female's.

"I'm Savannah Wise. Daughter of John Wise, " she smiled and reached out her hand. 

 I took her hand and gladly shook it. The tingles were so strong. The tingles ran throughout my whole body, making me shiver a little. Her voice was music to my ears. Oh God. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello' :) How do you like it so far? Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes :/ you see, I am not English :') 

Please vote, comment and fan! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!