Shh

"I have to go to my interview," he said. He already got changed. He looked smart. He had Hansel. He pecked my lips and Hansel's forehead and handed me him. "Wish me luck," he said.

"Good luck," me and his mum said in unison. He got up. He was about to walk out.

"It might take me a while to get home so don't wait up and see you soon," he left.

"I heard your conversation about you leaving?" She started I looked at Hansel who was asleep.

"I don't know," I said. "if I want to go," I looked at her. "Am I getting in your way?"

"No your not," she said. "Katie your more than welcome to stay, your more than welcome to leave. But your not welcome to break my sons heart, "

"I know." I said. "He has his sensitive sides," she laughed.

"yeah I hear that a lot," I laughed. It got late and I took hansel up to bed having a shower and getting into bed. I fell asleep.

"ow," I heard someone mumble. Hansel started crying. "Shit," it was Xavier. "Shh," he said. I turned the lamp on and looked at him. "Sorry I walked into the bed and - sorry," I laughed.

"Just put him to sleep and help me warm up." He put hansel back to bed and got changed getting into bed. He cuddled up to me. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me in tight. I turned and faces him.

"How hurt would you be if I left?" I asked.

"On a scale of one to 1o. Ten." He said and I bit my gum. "Because I love you," he said and I kissed him.

"How did the interview go?"

"Good I guess," he said. I went back to kissing him. Someone walked in and we just carried on.

"Hey love birds," we looked at his mum. "Can you keep it down?" We nodded and she walked out. We went back to kissing. After a while I drifted of to sleep.