chapter 4

Jessica^^

Ana pov
I woke up next to James "bae Ima go to the store real quick" I said . He mumbled something. I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth I just threw up right there in the sink. "Babe you cool" James shouted "you babe I'm cool" I said back . I brushed my teeth again . When I came out James was sitting up on the bed . "Ard babe I'm heard out" I said. He nodded his head .
**
I was walking down the lady protected aisle and I saw a pregnancy test Just in case me throwing up wasn't a coincidence.
______________________________________

James pov
I was siting down next to Ana watching tv . When she got up to take her purse in her room when something feel out. "What the fuck" I yelled . She turned around "what's wrong" she said "this shit I said throwing the test box at her face. "What the hell" she said wiping her face . I walked up to her pushing her against the wall"this shit right here is not mine, you know you a stripper" I said pointing at the baby. "Really James you dumb bitch" she said pushing me "you the only nigga I slept with" she said picking up the box and crying running up the steps. I was right on her heels behing her "come here" I yelled grabbing her "let me go" she said slamming the door in my face. I started thinking did I use a condom last night.. or did Jessica Pop one cause she wanted me to get her pregnant. "Baby listen" I said knocking on the door "fuck off" she yelled I could tell she was crying hard "baby look I didn't mean it , it's my fault Jessica popped One of my condoms" I said . She opened the door her face was red with a black mark on it from when I threw the box. "I'm sorry" I kissed her face but she turned away. "Baby look at me " I said grabbing her face and kissing her with force "James that hurts" she said trying to get my hands off her face "then fucking act like you wanna kiss me " I said throwing her by her face "James you not gonna be pushing me around like this " she said " or what" I said she pushed me on the ground and started beating my chest she was crying . But her little punches was hurting. I pushed her over making me on top . I wrapped my hands around her throat squeezing tightly . I watched her face as it was turning purple and blue. Then I let go "what the hell" she said pushing me off her . "Get the fuck out" she said rubbing her neck. Ard fuck you" I said walking away . I heard loud crying . It made me think "baby" I yelled "bitch fuck off" she yelled screaming in my face " I grabbed her picking her up throwing her over my shoulder. I threw her on the bed lightly. She was kicking and screaming but that didn't stop me. I pulled her shorts to the side with her panties. She soon stop kicking when I layed my tongue on her clit. After I made her legs shake I put my man in her . I was going raw too she was having my kids I was going hard and fast making her scream and scratch my back. I loved watching her eyes roll back and the sound of her moans mixed with the sound of her wet kitten. Ain't nothing better then make up sex.