We leave out the back because of the paps and we drive to my house, the radio was playing and life of the party starts to play and Selena softly sings and her voice was mesmerizing "we don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes, we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party" I lean into her and she wraps her arms around me "We don't care what them people say" we get home which kinda sucks because I wanted to hear more. She helps me inside and helps me change, I offer her some of my clothes to wear and she happily accepts and she brings me downstairs where Demi is "you're such a nerd" I giggle, the loopy feeling hasn't faded and the painkillers hasn't either thankfully but Selena puts a movie on and and I fall asleep wrapped in her arms.

The next morning around 630 I wake up because my arm hurt and I see I'm in bed and Selena is asleep on my chest and she looks so cute like that at least now I can say I've had the pleasure of waking up next to her , I try to move without waking her and close the door lightly looking for my painkillers but shit I don't know how many I'm supposed to take "one pain killer 4 times a day same with the antibiotics" I jump hearing the voice and I realize its Demi "hey what are you doing up?" she smiles "just couldn't sleep but I went through my phone an deleted everything to do with that asshole" I laugh and open my pills "I went out to get you some Gatorade, the nurse told me it would be better to take them with it" I smile "thanks Dem" she smiles "its the least I can do, this life isn't easy and we kinda just threw you into the mix without much warning, you just started hanging out with two celebs and paps want to know everything that's going on in our lives not caring who they hurt and they hurt you last night after defending me so thank you" I pull her into a hug "there's nothing I wouldn't do for you and Sel and never believe what he said Dems, you've been through so much and come so far for him to knock you out of place" We go and watch morning cartoons with bowls of cereal and 2 hours later Selena comes down "there's the missing person that I didn't get to wake up to" I giggle "sorry my arm hurt" she walks over and kisses me "do you want something to eat? I can make it" she laughs "slow down there cutie, you are hurt I can make my own but thanks baby" she kisses me again and walks to the kitchen making food and I sigh in happiness.

My phone goes off and its tumblr, I check it and realize my followers have increased from around a 100 to 5,000 and I'm shocked, I didn't care about followers because I just wanted to re blog stuff and I see a lot of the names are something to do with Demi or Selena and realized I got followed because I hung out with them, how did they when find it? I close the app and return to the show and soon after Selena joins with a bowl of cereal "why don't you have bacon?" I laugh "because I've been busy last few days and haven't had time" she giggles but we watch t.v in silence.

Around 5 pm we head to Selena's and I'm kinda upset today because I wanted to take Selena on date but she won't let me drive so I reschedule so I don't spoil it. The rest of the day was nice and Mandy makes dinner and the door bell goes off, Brian goes to the door and its Justin once again "sorry boy you have no business here" "I want Selena back, one day with her and the girl already got herself hurt, shes not cut out for this life" he laughs "she would make it better in the lime light because she has a down to earth head unlike the one that grew on you, I used to like you but now I don't want you near my daughter ever again" Justin shrugs "I don't care what anyone says shes mine Brian" I get up without anyone realizing and walked over and his eyes widen when he sees me not knowing I'm there "what did I say? I already punched one douche bag this week wanna add your name to that list? shes not yours, shes not something to claim because shes a person, if she says she doesn't want to be with you than you respect it" I push him towards the car and keep doing it "don't put your hands on me! do you even know who I am and what I can do!" I shrug "I honestly don't care about you or who you are, go back to the millions of girls screaming your name because I'm sure that boosts your ego after a bad blow" I walk back to the house and I'm just exhausted and just walk back in closing the door and straight into Selena's arms and I hear her sigh in content "thank you for keep putting him in his place and I'm sorry, I know it must be annoying-" I kiss her "it will soon be my job to keep you in my arms and fuck boys away from you babe" she giggles "soon to be? isn't already?" I shake my head "once I'm your girlfriend it will be but right now I'm just competing" she giggles and kisses me "you already won, there is no one to compete with you because I don't want anyone else" she pulls me into another kiss but Brian had different plans "Y/N can I talk to you please alone?" I nod kinda scared hes going to tell me the same thing he told Justin but Selena stops me "no please don't scare her away" he laughs and I nervously chuckle and kiss her quick "nothing could scare me away from you babe, the only way I'd leave is if you wanted me to" "I never want you to leave though" I smile "good, I didn't plan on going anywhere" I send her a wink andI follow Brian to the backyard and I stand there awkwardly until he speaks.

A/N I know its shitty to end it there but I hope you enjoy and I'll updated as soon as I can! thanks for the votes, views, comments and follows! Over and out - BS