"Hottest action star there is. Are you telling me that he's here?" One of the women piped up excitedly, while Brianna's mouth popped open in shock. Andy ignored her and pointed to the other woman, who was tidying herself up and reapplying make up.

"He stars in all the action flicks. I hate those movies, but I always go and see them for him. Hottest body ever. Every woman lusts after him." The second woman said, as she looked like she might swoon.

"Oh, no, what have I done?" Brianna squeaked out through a panic-stricken throat.

Without another word, she took flight. The unfortunate thing was that the exit of the building was through the bar where the two guys were. Now she knew who Chase was, she just knew that he wouldn't recognise her. He was obviously somebody, and she like usual, was nobody. She whipped through the room startling the two men, who stared after her whirlwind figure.

"Anna?" She heard his voice, and almost stopped, until she recalled everything that had just happened. Then she ran for her life.

Chase had been enjoying a drink with his oldest friend. He still couldn't believe that he had agreed to be best man at his wedding. As much as Chase was his friend, Leo knew how much he avoided events like this. He couldn't stand being around all those people gawking at him or fawning over him. He was just a normal man, for Christ sake. Very few people knew the inner Chase, and he liked it that way.

"Are you going to tell me why you got me here two weeks early?" Chase asked, as he leaned back against the bar, and raised his eyebrows at his friend.

In that instant, a woman shot through the room looking like the hounds of hell were at her heels. Chase was shocked to realise that her knew her, he knew her quite intimately in fact.

He had been searching for her since the moment when he had woken up to find her gone on his holiday in Hawaii. He had demanded her name at the front desk, but nobody was forthcoming. Yet, here she was right now. He called out her name, and she slowed. Then she kept going, until she had shot out the door.

"Okay, that was weird." Leonard said from beside him.

Chase felt distracted by the fact that Anna was here, to pay his friend any mind. Excitement and satisfaction swelled through him, he had finally found her.

"Where did she go?" the bride-to-be stormed into the room, frustration in every step.

"Honey, what's up with Brianna?" Leonard asked, as he reached out to her.

"That's something that I need to ask your bestie actually." Andy turned shrewd eyes to Chase, who fumbled with the fierce look that she stabbed his way.

The two other women poured into the room. They began fluffing at their hair, straightening their clothes and hitching their already short skirts higher. Chase let out a sigh, as they began gushing at him.

"Right you freaks, that's enough of your crap!" Andy got in between the two women and Chase. "Get out!" She told the two blondes who pouted. Chase found it hard to hold onto the smile that threatened.

"I don't think so, right, Chase?" one of them sidled up to him.

"You want to be in this wedding you wannabes, then you will move your plastic arse out of this room now!" Andy's words intimidated Chase, and finally seemed to work on the two blondes who slipped their numbers his way, before sashaying of the room.

"Hell, you're a force to be reckoned with, Honey." Leonard said with a chuckle.

"You know it! Now let's talk about you." She turned from her fiancé to his friend.