Chapter two

Percy p.o.v
I woke up in a room that was dark, the walls were a dark blue and the lights were off.
I got scared. So i called out for mommy.
"Mommy! Mommy im scared! Mommy." Then i realized mommy is sleeping and started to cry.
I heard the door burst open. I jumped out of bed and hid under it.
"Percy please come out, im not going to hurt you remember its me Apollo."
"No stay away i want hades!"
"Hades!"
"What Apollo, and what are you still doing here?" He grumbled.
" you're couch is comfy as "
"Where percy?" Hades interruped.
"Oh yeah under the bed and he Won't come out and he asked for you so."

"Percy come on im right here." He said gently.
I got out from under the bed and ran towards him. He caught me in his arms and picked me up.

"So percy what do you want to eat?"
"Candy" i shouted. Hades pouted.
"You can't have candy." He said.
"You're right, i want blue candy, mommy always say blue candy is better!"
"Your wish is my command" said apollo.
Then he gave me a bag of blue candy. I grabbed it, but hades took it away.
"Percy you need to eat real food."
"That is real food hades." Said Apollo.

"Not helping."grumbled hades.
"Sorry" he replies sheepishly.
"Percy if you eat a regular breakfast then ill give you the candy. Deal?"
"Deal."
After breakfast i went to hades to get my candy, when he gave it to me he said to not eat it all and that we wanted to introduce to some friends. I agreed because he said him and Apollo were going to be there. I mean i kinda trust Apollo but he still makes me scared since im not use to him but i still trust him kinda.
After breakfast i hanged out with apollo and he didnt hurt me when i was with him so that also made me trust him more.

Half an hour later.

"Percy time to go!"
"Coming!"
"You didn't eat the whole bag of candy did you?"
"Nope"
"Let me see" i held up the bag.
"You finished the bag!"
I pouted "no i didn't there like half a one in there so i didn't finish it."
He just chuckled, grabbed my hand and then we were surrounded by a white light.

We were now in a big room with alot of people, i hide behind hades. A mean man yelled at hades.
"Brother what brings you here?!"
"Zeus can you keep it down you don't need to yell." Said apollo.
"Sorry" said the man named Zeus.
"Apollo!" I yelled and ran towards him.
"Percy my main man!" He said picking me up.
I have gotten use to him in the little time i spent with him and hades, plus i trust him because he helped me and gave me candy.

"Can i get more candy i finished mines." I whispered in his ear.
"Sure!"
Just then a bag with blue candy appeared in my hands.
"Apollo, you are going to get him sick."
"And if he gets sick I'll heal him."

Everyone is staring at us weirdly.
"WHO IS THAT?!" Yelles Zeus.
I got scared and ran towards Hades who picked me up i buried my head in his shoulder.

"Brother please you are scaring him."

"Well who is he?" He said in a quieter tone.

Hades p.o.v

" Well who is he?" Asked Zeus.
" His name is Percy Jackson and his a demigod, his godly parent is a guy so anyone know him." I looked at Poseidon and saw he paled.

"Brother do you know Sally jackson?" I asked Poseidon.

"Y-yes and my sons real name is Perseus Jackson."

"How did you know?!" Said percy.
"I know because im your dad."

"YOU BROKE THE OATH!"
shouted zeus and percy put his head back in my shoulder.

"You broke it first brother." Said Poseidon.
"Fine i guess I'll let it slide." Replyed Zeus.

I put down percy and he grabbed my hand. Poseidon stood up and walked towards him. He knelt down before him and said "hello percy im your father, Poseidon."
"Leave me be" he whispered.
"What?" Asked Poseidon.
"I said leave me be, i don't care if your my father just leave me!" He said loud enough to where he could hear.

A flash of hurt flashed crossed posiedens face and he looked heartbroken.
He took another step forward, and Percy ran towards Apollo, probably because he was further awaay from Poseidon.

"Poseidon, i need to ask you something, i want to adopt Percy."
"WHAT?! NO HE'S MY SON NOT YOURS!" He shouted.
"IF HE WAS YOUR SON HOW COME YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM FROM GETTING TWO BROKEN ARMS, OR WAS THERE WHEN HIS MOTHER DIED?!"

"STOP! Hades i want to leave now!" Percy said. I went over there and grabbed his hand.
"Okay lets go."

"Wait!" Shouted Percy.
Poseidon looked up hopeful that Percy changed his mind.
" Can Apollo come too?"
"Fine but if you give him anymore candy."
"Yeah yeah lets go!" Yelled Apollo who ran towards Percy picked him up and flashed off.

"Hades please let me see my son." Poseidon said.
"Come later on." I said then flashed out.

Percy p.o.v
I don't like zeus he yells to much and he makes me scared. I don't like my dad either he kept yelling at hades, and he didn't help my mommy. I want ice cream! No candy, no pizza no wait what was i saying. Oh yeah! I wanna go to the pool!
I should probably tell hades i have ABCD OR ADHG or something like that.
"Hades i have AGEB."
"You mean ADHD?"
"Yeah! How did you know! Lucky guess. You also have dyslexia."
"Whats that?" i asked
"Where you can't read right." He replyed.
"Well mommy didn't teach me how to read yet."
"Percy where Apollo?"
"Ohh yeah i put him in this room and locked the door."

"Why?"
"He said i can't have ice cream, then i called him mean, and then he took away my candy."
Hades just laughed.
"Its not funny hades! It was good candy!"
He laughed again.
I got mad and walked away. Then Poseidon appeared in front of me, but i was to mad to care, so i told him to move. He didn't. Just then water came towards me it got be scared. I yelped and Poseidon saw i was scared and tried to pick me up. I got out of his grip and ran towards hades. But the water kept following me, so i ran towards Apollo, unlocked the door and told him. He picked me up and we walked toward Hades.
"Hades make the water stop following me!" I yelled
Poseidon laughed.
"Its not funny! Now make it stop"
"Son you are controlling the water only you can make it stop." Poseidon said.
"I'm not your son."
"Yes you are."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ugh" i screamed.
Just them more water came.
I concentrated and the water went away. I then got really tired and was about to fall asleep, but Poseidon catched me. I didn't let anyone come near me or touch me unless ot was mommy, hades or apollo so i screamed and thrashed and hades came and took me from his arms.
"HADES I CAN'T HOLD MY OWN SON?!"
"NO LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN, HE WON'T LET ANYONE GO NEAR HIM YET ALONE TOUCH HIM UNLESS ITS ME, APOLLO OR SALLY!"
"HE'S MY SON!"
"Hades let me go put percy to sleep." Said Apollo. He gave me to Apollo who put me to sleep.

Hades p.o.v
"Poseidon please don't make this any harder for the boy."
" Yeah my boy" he shouted.
"Look he doesn't even trust you and i have grown attached to him and i want to adopt him, how are you going to raise him when he won't even let you hold him!?" I said.
"No hades i will not allow you to adopt my son!"
"What about we ask Percy when he wakes up, who he wants to go with."

"No because you and i both know he will pick you." Said posieden.

"Okay fine what about we ask him in a month, you keep him for 2 weeks and i keep him for two weeks, then we ask him?" I asked.
"Deal"
" but i get the first two weeks."
"Fine." he signed. "But i get to visit."
"Then that goes for me too."