We ducked underneath the surface of the water before we were actually pulled through an underwater passageway by a slight current. We arrived, sputtering at a completely different location. We gazed about us in shock, wondering where we were now.

"Uh – Was that such a good idea, guys?" Zelda questioned, her voice shaking slightly.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Some of those looked at us as though we were pieces of meat! Creepy! I'm not getting near one of them!" I declared, and Zelda's look of relief didn't slip my notice.

"Hey, at least we can take a bath now," Zelda stated, wading in the water. Her red silk dress was completely soaked, now not only with sweat, but with water as well. Her golden blonde bangs matted to her forehead, but she still looked beautiful to me. She began splashing water at me, and I was taken aback by her sudden playfulness.

I had rarely seen this playful side of her, so it was still relatively new to me. I chuckled before returning the action. Zelda's lips parted slightly in shock, but she recovered quickly, splashing me once more with no mercy.

Sheik had remained quiet for a bit before his piercing red eyes lit up in realization. "I know where we are!" he exclaimed.

Zelda and I paused our splashing game for a moment, glancing at him. "Where are we?" we both questioned in unison.

"Lake Hylia," he responded, and my eyes also lit up in realization. Was this what the real ocean would be like? If so, then I loved it already.

"I've never been here before, Sheik," Zelda stated, her voice awed. Her ocean blue eyes eagerly gazed about her, taking in the new scenery.

"I haven't either," Sheik nodded. "I only remember this from the images in some of the books I used to read. Father used to always take only Arvid during diplomatic trips to the Zora. He used to say that I would never have enough patience to deal with everyone here. I guess he was right." He rolled his eyes.

"For the first time in forever, huh?" Zelda joked, earning a glare from Sheik.

"Are we going to go back to the Domain any time soon?" I questioned, not especially wanting to go back to those squealing girls.

"Oh, yeah! We were supposed to go to see the king!" Zelda nodded. "We should head back now before people start looking for us..." She made her way back to the passageway, and Sheik and I followed reluctantly, groaning.

"Great," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, at least the Zoras are being hospitable toward us. You know that they weren't obligated to do so, considering the way Ganondorf treated them prior to our actual meeting," Zelda stated, once again reminding me to see the good in a situation and to be grateful.

We entered the passageway and returned to the Domain, where Nabs, Aziz, Nabila, her friend, the twins, and the other female Zoras were searching for us. When we arrived, Aqua face-palmed. "How did I not think to check Lake Hylia?!"

"Because you're not that smart?" Marine provided cheekily.

"Because you're not helping?" Aqua replied in a similar fashion, her eyes smoldering.

"Love you too, Sis," Marine grinned. "Now, let's go see Dad and tell him we're back." She and Aqua began to lead us to the throne room. A male Zora sat atop the throne, peering down at us skeptically as we approached. He then rubbed his eyes, as if to make sure it was really his twin daughters that had been gone for years, leading a band of fellow wanderers.

"Aqua? Marine?" he questioned. He rubbed his eyes once more before his eyes lit up in delight. "You're really here?"

"Yes, Daddy, we're back," Marine giggled. She climbed up the throne to give her father a kiss on the cheek.