Chapter 10

Hey lovelies 

Im so happy for all the support I'm getting and i would like to thank you all beautiful people <3

i wrote a longer chapter today and i hope you like it.

There is a small poem (if you can call it a poem)  in the story which i wrote when i was 15 as someone in my life left and that poem was for them but i never had the guts to say it to them so please don't copy the poem as it is very dear to me and i thought to put it in the story.

Thank you so much everyone again. I hope you like this chapter <3

Also I'm thinking of changing the story name as right now its very bland i didn't think i would have any readers when i posted the story so i used a survivable name...if you have suggestions plz do comment.

Also i haven't edited this chapter so please excuse any mistakes 

Dont forget to vote, comment and share beautiful people 

love your muslim friend

____________________________________________________________________________________

13 years ago...

She stared at her mother who dumbed her clothes into a bag at 1am in the morning...her parents fought once again and now her mother was making rash decisions.

Amira again felt her heart race in fear...she didn't want to leave this house or her father. She looked at her mother in desperation "but where would we go?" she tried to convince her mother.

Her mother stopped what she was doing and looked up at Amira "don't be afraid Allah is with us...he will for sure help us you just pack your stuff hurry" but Amira didn't have faith in her God she didn't have faith in her mother either.

Amira looked at her younger brother who lay on the floor of her mother's room half asleep "we can go in the morning too!!" she tried again but her mother shook her head.

"Tell me one thing if you want to live with this filthy man its fine I know you love him and his your father...I mean you will then have to struggle a lot everyday and you will be living on charity since he told me to leave but that's fine you love him...you can stay" her mother had a way of putting words in a way that always cut deep into Amira's heart.

Her mother was playing with Amira's fear of no one looking after her and though Amira knew what her mother was doing she still couldn't let go of her fear. Her mind threw many different scenarios which all ended with her being dumbed by her father.

"It will be good...I will have one less child to look after and I wanted to protect you from your father breaking your heart...I mean knowing him he will get rid of you as soon as possible...marriage or even sell you...but its good you will see reality of life"

Her mother once again played with her words she was an expert at doing that she made anyone standing in front of her feel worthless and fear and doubtful in two seconds.

Amira looked at her mother wondering if she ever felt guilty of making her own daughter feel horrible. She wondered if her mother realised how she was pushing her own daughter into a small shell.

Amira wanted to cry...she wanted to scream for someone to save her...to help her but her silent cry went to deaf ears. She watched as her mother continued to pack.

As much as her father was wrong and had done many bad things for many reasons her heart always went out to her father...her heart always softened towards her father and not her mother.