"And I'm sorry for never telling you the entire story about my dad and I's past earlier. Its always been something i tried to pretend never happened. Then when he showed up I just didn't want you doing anything irrational, so I kept the truth from you"

He nodded his head, "we straight ma. I prolly woulda killed him if I did know befo' hand"

"And," he added on, " I know you maybe hated ya ' self for lettin Brie go to da park that day. But let me just say dat I was wrong in even bringin dat shit up to ya...cause I knew deep down I would've let her go with her grandpops myself,"

I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his neck. "No more secrets from each other...we need to communicate like this if we're gonna do this"

"Im witchu on dat," he said with a hand around me.

It felt completely amazing to talk everything out with each other.

Letting go of him I remembered one last thing I had never mentioned to him.

"While we're on the topic, I never told you that while Brie was gone....I thought that I was pregnant"

His brows shot up as he opened up to speak, unable to find the words at first. "Fa real?"

I nodded, " my period was really late but when I went to the doctor he told me it was only stress,"

He closed his eyes and shook his head, " I'm so sorry ma. If you were pregnant and I was actin' like-"

"No no no..it's okay. I mean I'm not pregnant," I shrugged it off with a small smile to him.

He took a deep breath still thinking about what I'd just told him.

"I know we wanted another baby some time ago, but...would you have been happy if I were pregnant?" I asked him, unsure of what he would answer

"If i'da been happy? I wish you were pregnant right na' girl," he said as he layed me back, placing a kiss on my tummy.

I laughed as I relaxed and looked at him, as he laid his head on my stomach and looked up to me.

"I luh you so much babeh," he spoke up.

"I love you too," I said as he came up, hovering over me then kissed my lips.

*************
August

"And daddy can I gets mints?!" Brie asked me over da phone as I strolled down da grocery store.

"Brie you ate my entire altoids yesterday." I heard Mikaela say from somewhea in da room.

I thought fa a second.

"How many mints you want Brie Babeh? Speak softly so ya mama won't hear," I whispered back to Brie.

"It's on speaker Mr let me spoil my daughter...I heard that!"

"Mmm..forty-date" she whispered back even though we'd been caught.

"48?" I chuckled at da random figure, " why dat number babygirl?"

"Like Secrets show," she replied nonchalantly

"His show?" Mikaela asked as I could hear her come closer to where Brie was on da phone.

"Mmhmm..Secrets watched it everyday."

"The First 48??" I questioned ha since that was da only show I could think of.

"Uh huh! Secrets tols me it shows how to not let the police get you after getting rid of me" she said back.

"August?" Mikaela said, not believin what we'd just heard.

"I'm on ma way back now babeh," I said as I let go of da shopping cart I was holdin onto.

"Get rid of her? Was he gonna kill her?" Mikaela asked me, taking da phone away from Brie.

"Ion know ma, though dats what crossed ma mind," I said growin angrier by da second dat whoever had kidnapped Brie had possibly planned on murderin' ha at some point

"And that sick fuck told her so," Mikaela said soundin' pissed.

"Call Doctor Janet over. She gon want ta speak ta Brie some mo' bout what dat muufucker said bout gettin rid of ha," I told Kaela, as I sped walked across da parking lot.

I knew now we couldn't afford ta waste anymore time in findin dat kidnapper. Just da thought of em harming Brie sent me into overdrive.

Grabbin' ma car keys out ma pocket, I was just bout ta hit da locks when someone caught ma view- pissin' me off even mo than I already was.....

****************
Hey now!

So are we thoroughly satisfied with Aug and Mikaela's make up?
I know some people still felt like she shouldn't have forgiven him from last chapter. How bout now? *in my drake voice*

Well I'm satisfied so if yall aint, too bad. They back together lol

And did Brie's kidnapper(s) really tell the lil innocent baby to her face dat they was gonna get rid of aka kill her??

And who yall think Aug saw in the parking lot????? Huhhh?

Miky in the mm

Vote and comment

T.