I may sorta, kinda, like you...

Requested by: oopsmarvel
Listen to the song as you read or after you read whatever you prefer.

Tell him you like him. But what if he doesn't feel the same way. He's Captain America but behind the mask he's just a normal person. Just tell him. He probably does like you. Wait... No he wouldn't. Who would want to date someone who has a history of untrustworthiness.

"Natasha! You there?! Earth to Miss. Redhead!" Natasha was snapped out of her thoughts by Tony, who apparently was yelling at her for 10 minutes. "Uh, yeah." "I've been trying to ask you are you watching TV?" "No, Tony. Here." she passed Tony the remote and picked up a Cosmopolitan. "Geez, red. What's gotten into you, lately?" Tony asked. "Nothing!" Natasha said sounding a bit defensive. "Hey, no need to get defensive." Tony said putting his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Shut up!" Natasha said getting up from the couch and walking past Tony. As she did so, she pushed him back in his seat.

What is wrong with me? You shouldn't get this crazy over one guy.

Natasha was so lost in her thoughts she was snapped out of them when she bumped into something very tall and apparently large. When she looked up it was none other than Steve Rogers, the Captain. "Hey, Nat! Sorry I bumped into you. I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized while helping his teammate up. "No, it's my fault. What are you up to?" asked the redhead. "Well, I was looking for Clint to come and spar with me, but I can't find him. Have you seen him?" "He went back home." "Oh, okay. Well, I really need someone to spar with. Do you mind sparring with me?" "Not at all." Nat said realizing what she just said. Why did you just say that? They then headed towards the training room.

They stepped onto the middle of the mat and stood into a fighting stance. Natasha then decided to pull her hair up into a ponytail, Steve made his move running towards her at full speed with a punch ready. Natasha then dropped to the ground and slid behind the super soldier and jumped onto his back flipping him over.
After an hour of many kicks, flips, punches, dodges, and so on they took a break. "You want some water?" asked the blonde haired man. "Sure." Nat responded. He looks so good sweaty. Natasha thought. Steve tossed her a bottle of water and she opened it and drank some. Natasha turned around to get her towel and when she turned back around she was shocked. Steve had took his shirt off and began to dry his face off with his towel. OMG. He did not. If only he knew how I felt about him. Natasha was now drooling literally and was caught red handed by the shirtless super soldier. "Natasha, you okay?" Steve asked concerned. "Oh... um, yeah." she said wiping her drool away with the towel. "Nat, you don't seem like it. You've been acting weird for sometime now." "Fine. Can you sit down?" the assassin said sitting down on the bench. The captain sat down next to her. "Steve I guess I sorta like you, like a lot." she confessed in a whisper that was only audible to her and the man sitting next to her. "So you mean as a crush. You've had a huge crush on me for the past few weeks or so?" Steve said putting the pieces together. "Why did you have to say that word?" Natasha exclaimed. "What? You mean 'crush'?" Steve asked confused. "Yes that one. But yeah, I've had a huge crush on you." "Oh, thank god! I've felt the same way I just didn't know how to tell you." "Really?!" "Yeah. I love you, actually." the super soldier confessed. "Me too. I love you, too." the assassin said back. The soldier then leaned in and so did the spy. Finally, their lips met. His lips are so soft.