Love Ship

Over the Atlantic Ocean hovered a S.H.I.E.L.D. quinjet. Inside of it held a S.T.R.I.K.E. Team and the world's greatest assassin and a living legend.

»

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Agent Rumlow explained. "Any demands?" asked Captain Rogers. "Billion and a half." Answered Rumlow. "Why so steep?" "Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D.'s." said Rumlow. "So it's not off-course. It's trespassing." said Steve realizing the situation. "I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha said trying to lighten up the mood as she listened attentively. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve complained. "Relax. It's not that complicated." Natasha said reassuringly. "How many pirates?"
"25. Top mercs led by this guy. Georges Batroc. Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilished him, he had 36 kill missions." Rumlow pulled up a picture of Batroc. "This guy got a rep for maximum casualties." "Hostages?" Cap asked trying to capture as much information as possible. "Oh, mostly techs. One officer. Jasper Sitwell. They're in the galley." Rumlow replied. "What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'll sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat you kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get them out. Let's move!" Cap instructed. "S.T.R.I.K.E., you heard the Cap. Gear up!"

"Secure Channel Seven?"
"Seven Secure. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?" asked Tasha "Well all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really." answered Steve. "Coming up on the drop zone, Cap." yelled one the S.T.R.I.K.E. members. Steve walked to the door and pressed a button opening the launch pad.
"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes." Natasha quipped. "That's why I don't ask!" Steve responded. "Too shy or too scared?!" "Too busy!" With that Cap jumped out the aircraft.
>>
>>
"What about that nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kinda nice." Natasha asked once she landed and caught up to Steve. "Two things Natasha; one, secure the engine room and two, how about you go out on date with me when this is over?" Steve asked in a rushed tone while he ordered her to take care of the engine room. "Sure, Rogers. You're starting to get the hang of the 21st century." Natasha said as she hopped over the balcony.