Know Your Place And Know It Well Before Your Arrogance Kills You

Start from the beginning

"You don't want to go there" She warned.

"Oh I do, so princess, you gonna fight? Or chicken out like a coward?" Raph taunted.

"I'm warning you, stop before you embarrass yourself more than you already have." She continued.

"You're one to talk"

She kept her posture, lazily lookin at Raphael with a smirk. That irritating smirk.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face" Raph huffed.

"I'll wipe the asphalt with your face" Annika countered.

Raph let out a battle cry, lunging for her, she simply dodged. Grabbing his arm, twisting it around. She kicked his knee, making him yelp in pain and fall to the ground on his knees.

She kicked his shell, pressing his face on the road, making him grunt in response. Her hold on his poor arm became harsher as she increased the pressure, his screams alarming his brothers.

"Raph!"

"I could break your arm" Annika warned, sitting on his shell, "But I know better not to pick a fight that isn't necessary"

She released his arm, standing up and walking away.

Raph quickly got up, only to yelled out in anger and charged towards her.

Annika stepped aside with her back still facing him. He sliced his sais at the air, vigorously and violently aiming for the vigilante.

She grabbed his wrist as he aimed for her head, and throwing him over her shoulder.

He slammed to the ground, groaning in pain as his shell came in contact with the road.

"Stay. Down." She warned again, muttering she said, "You should know better by now"

As she walked away, the brothers rushed towards him. Once again crossing her arms with the same posture.

Raph stood up, like a raging bull all he saw was red, trying to charge towards her as his two younger brothers held him back.

"Enough! Have you both forgotten about the Kraang?" Leo asked irritated as he unsheathed his weapons.

She abruptly glared at the leader in blue. Her eyes practically looking more menacing as ever, her eyes suddenly changing to the color red.

Wasn't it just the color teal a minute ago? Why did it suddenly turn into the color red?

The sudden change of color, Donatello's mind peaked with interest. It intrigued him, millions of questions raising through his mind.

"Don't you dare talk to me like I'm one of your mindless followers. Everything was fine, until you four started screwing with my operations. You aren't the boss of me, so don't even think you have power over me!" She calmly said, although her voice laced with venom, "Know your place, and know it well before your arrogance betrays you, and kills you"

Her eyes shined bright with anger, cruelty, hatred. She walked towards Leonardo.

"Control your brother before I do" She whispered into his 'ear'.