All Of My First

Ces: No. This is not. Stop what you are thinking.

*=*

One Shot "All Of My First"

Third Person's POV

It was a sunny day at Gravity Falls. The Shack has tourists today, of course, being conned by the original con man, Stan Pines. The employees working, probably. The gang is at the gift shop. Wendy at the cash register, beside her is the carefree Mabel Pines, playing with Waddles the pig.

Soos sweeping the remaining sand in the floor. Yes, sand. To cut the long story short, Dipper and Mabel brought home, unintentionally, a sand monster. Fortunately, the sand monster can be defeated easily by water and they got rid of it. Another victory to the Mystery Twins!

Dipper is stocking the novelty Mystery Shack snow globes with a frown. He ignored all the people around him. Well, he isn't a loner. Just not in the mood to deal to everyone right now. It is been, like, 3 years. Since Mabel and him came back to Gravity Falls, and they missed everything dearly.

At the first day, they went to the forest to go mystery hunting. Mabel, able to use the grapling hook properly and awesomely this time, it was much more fun by this time.

"Hey, dude!" Soos called to him.

Dipper turned to him, eyebrows raised.

Soos turned to the pig, who is now covered in stickers, sifderent colors of yarn and of course, glitters. He laughed, his humor very low. But he does look funny with the heart sticker on the pig's eyes. Dipper couldn't help but to laugh also, cheering himself up.

"Aww- Waddles!" Mabel hopped away the counter and kneeled beside the pig, she's still putting stickers on him. Even at her face is covered in different sizes of stickers. "We need you to be spazzaled!" She exclaimed, authority.

"Ah. Poor, pig." Dipper placed the last snow globe and huffed out an air, finally finished his task for today. He turned to the others. "Good thing, pig's dont complain. Or else, Waddles will be ranting a huge statement for your obsession of stickers and glitters." He chuckled.

Mabel pouted, pulling the pig on her chest. "But- Waddles like my glitters! He never runs away from me when I'm holding one!" She whined.

Dipper rolled his eyes, clearly has no words for that.

"Besides!" She stood up, shoving Waddles' face on his face. "I love glitters as much as I love Mabel!" She says in a fakely deep voice that she made. With pairing of silly expressions.

He pursed his lips so he wont laugh, he cleared his throat, pushing away the pig out of his face. "O-Okay, Mabel. I get it." He stated.

Dipper sighed and leaned his back at the counter, he hasn't been doing hard for today but why do he feels so tired? "Woah, Dip. You upset?" Wendy asks, putting down the magazine she's been reading.

He smiled warily, shooking. "No, man.. Just tired, I guess." He muttered. Now he remembers, he didn't slept well yesterday night. Thanks to some isosceles triangle who kept bugging him until midnight about something he couldn't quite remember.

"You better go get some rest, bro!" Mabel approached him with a tight lip smile on her face.

He nods. "Yeah. Thanks. See you later, guys." He wave goodbye to them as he ascends upstairs and to his room, he and Mabel got different rooms now, to his very own opinion, he felt lonely when they got separated. Damn privacy.

Once he steps inside his room. He collapsed in his not so fluffy bed but okay. He breathed out shakily, he closed his eyes.

His body is tired. But his eyes doesn't want to sleep.