You set fire to my bed

Start from the beginning

Rhysand ran and scooped me up, carrying me down the hall way and then into a giant, high-fashioned guest suite. He lowered himself onto the bed, bring me onto his lap and hugging me protectively.

Feyre?

I looked up at him in disbelief.

I just set your bed on fire?

Yes - and not in the way I was hoping for.

I let out a small chocked laugh.

"How did I even do that?"

He wrapped his arms more tightly around me and rested his head against my own.

"Your powers experienced a full awakening in the mines" he said gently.

"From the tiny glimpse I have had of them, you are phenomenally more powerful that anything I have ever seen in my existence"

I looked up at him sceptically.

"How did you set my bed on fire?"

"I...I...I ...sneezed?"

He roared with laughter.

"She just destroyed my entire room with a single sneeze and yet she doesn't believe me that she is powerful" he shakes his head and his violet eyes sparkle with mirth.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask fearfully.

____________________________________________________

RHYSAND

"What are you going to do with me?" she asks fearfully.

I look at her lovely face and smile reassuringly.

"This" I say kissing her warm lips.

And train you to control your gifts... starting tomorrow.

Her eyes widen as she takes this in. She nods her head in agreement.

"You're scared" I say gently.

"No, I'm not" she retorts. But her lips form a thin line and then the bottom one quivers a little.

"Your lips give you away" I whisper into her hair and then can't help but kiss her again.

After a while I ease her down in to the bed and we lay there face to face, just taking in all that has happened.

I can't help but see the amusing side of a women burning down my bed after being told 'no'.

I can feel the smirk spreading all over my untameable face. I shake my head, trying to clear my face of all the amusement.

Feyre frowns at me and raises and eyebrow in question.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I chuckle darkly as she blushes.

"I have to say I've disgruntled many a women by turning her down, but you" I pause and flick her nose "are the first to burn down my bed over it." I laugh.

She scoffs and shakes her head.

"You're lying"

"What - you actually think other women have set fire to my rooms?"

"No - I don't actually believe you turned any away in the first place."

I chuckle, grin and then shrug at her. Knowing that my lack of denial infuriates her.

"Go away, Rhys" she pushes me firmly before rolling away from me.

"Are you going to burn down this one too if I do?" I ask curling my body around hers.