preference, small imagines

[ Eating Out ]

Darry:
             - Darry likes to treat you real nice, so he takes you to a fancy restaurant every once in awhile. Afterwards, he likes walking home with you to look at the night sky, pointing out the constellations.

Sodapop:
               - Sodapop likes to take you out a lot, either taking you to a breakfast bar just to talk, or to take you to a nice restaurant if the occasion is special.

Ponyboy:
               - Ponyboy doesn't have very much money so he takes you to a small place to eat but it's sweet that he makes the exception just for you.

Johnny:
- Johnny gets real nervous taking you out in public because of his past, but holds you close to protect himself and you. He doesn't have really much money, so the two of you eat as deliciously and least expensive as possible.

Dallas:
- Dallas loves to take you on romantic dates, getting nice cars hot-wired for the two of you to cruise in as you go to either the Dingo or a fancy restaurant.

Two-bit:
- Two-bit really cares about his gals, especially you, and wants to treat you nice. The two of you go out together and stay close to each other, holding hands as you walk from his house to a restaurant.

Steve:
- Steve loves to take you out for a bite, and does it almost all of the time. The two of you even have a schedule where you eat out somewhere every Friday when he gets home from work after school. It's nothing special, just something the two of you enjoy to do.

Imagines: Outsiders Crushes
- Imagine picking out nice clothes to go on a fancy date with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush walking into the kitchen when you're singing, and he joins along, singing loudly.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush bumping into you at school and smiling at you awhile before you say something, and the both of you apologize at the same time.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush leaving roses on your bed after something special happens to the two of you.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush asking you to dance at the prom when you're sitting alone, crushed after your 'boyfriend' was caught kissing another girl.

***
a/n
enjoy this little bit, i didn't know what to write, only stuff that popped into my head.
-jay