preference ~ small imagines

[ Seeing You Hurt ]

Darry:
             - Darry absolutely hates seeing you hurt because of what his family had experienced. He comforts you as much as he can, telling you it'll be okay and that he's here for you.

Sodapop:
             - Soda hates seeing you unhappy and will do anything to make you smile, including cuddles, gentle back rubs, and naps. He talks to you soothingly as you fall asleep on his chest.

Ponyboy:
              - Pony panics seeing you upset, and tries to do anything and everything to make you okay again. Once you tell him what the problem is he immediately tries to find the solution for it.

Johnny:
            - Although he gets annoyed seeing other people sad, angry, or unhappy with what he has been through, he soothes you while talking to you, relaxing your tension and tears.

Dally:
          - Dally gets very, very annoyed seeing people complaining or hurt. But just for you, he takes you out for dinner or a movie, holding you tight for protection.

Two-bit:
          - Two-bit gets upset over sadness, but sometimes doesn't know how to react to it. He will pick you up and sit you down on his legs, letting you cry the tears in his chest as he asks you what the matter is.

Steve:
         - Although many people don't see it, Steve's a real softie, so he gets worried seeing you upset, afraid he's done something wrong. He'll grab your hands and sit you down with him, as you two talk, he squeezes your hand tighter when you start to cry again, occasionally wiping the tears.

Imagines: Outsiders Crushes
- Imagine making a scrapbook with your Outsiders crush of all your favorable memories together.
- Imagine being your Outsiders crush at work for the day.
- Imagine going out to lunch at school with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush walking in on you while showering, but he keeps quiet as he listens to you singing.
- Imagine wearing matching t-shirts with your Outsiders crush.
- Imagine your Outsiders crush finding out about something that was personal, but he thought was cute.