My eyes widened. "You have got to be kidding me."

"You are way too gullible." He remarked, turning to me and giving me a teasing look.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~~°~°~°~°~°~°

I'd spare you the boring explanation of how his house looks like. It's quite huge actually, two storey to be exact. Wrought iron gates and all that jazz. Rich kid detected. According to him, he lived on his own with his little brother. His parents were all time travellers, the type of parents who saw it fit to abandon their rather easy way of life to explore every living continent. Although they looked to be well off, he still found it essential to have a job. I found that admirable.

He banged on the door and turned to me. "My little bro ..." He sighed. "Well he's your age, you're eighteen right?"

I gave him a slightly weirded out look before nodding.

"He's got no boundaries with that mouth of his..He'd hit on you..He'd be obnoxious so when that fool opens the door, do not make huge promising conversations with him. Do you understand?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I was trying so hard not to explode with laughter.

Aw, their relationship must be really cute. An eighteen and almost to be twenty year old bickering relationship. I pressed my hand to my mouth to stop from laughing. I earned a warning look from Toby.

The door opened to an almost spitting image of Toby albeit the brown hair. Instead of Toby' s trademark caramel colored hair, his brother sported an almost blond set of curls. He was gorgeous also.

He took one look at me, then turned to his brother then back at me. "You can do better."

Toby pulled me in ignoring his brother's taunts.

"What? So just because you don't brings girls home so often you just suddenly refuse to introduce her to me?"

"Shut up Aidan!" Toby yelled.

Despite the many warnings from Toby, I turned and waved to Aidan. He winked at me in response and waved.

Oh boy.

-------:--------

"Want anything?" Toby enquired once I plopped onto the chair that stood next to his bed. I looked around noting how bare his room was. Pretty simple, a few posters dotting random areas,nothing much. I personally hated cluttered rooms, the simpler the better.

"Got any Gatorade?"

I stretched out my legs before me and sighed. Without any warning, the question fell from my lips.

"Is your brother always like that?"

He handed me a gatorade which he had retrieved from his mini fridge plugged to the back of the room.

"Don't go liking that brat."was his immediate reply.

I swallowed. "What made you think that..."

"I know girls. Normally if they like the guy they'd ask seemingly casual questions. You're not fooling me,"His face broke out into an attractive smile which had me fighting so hard to not scream out something that sounded like: (adshgihsk).

I rolled my eyes in response. Remembering finally what I had came for, I switched topics getting down to business immediately.

"Anyway Toby..About that night..."

Instead of complying the bafoon burst out into laughter. "Wow very subtle. You gotta know how to ease the tension induced convo' s in."

I took his pillow and slammed it straight into his face. He only carried on. Fortunately my eyes focused in on the tiny article that was obviously hidden under the pillow.