Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Baby Come On Over, I Don't Care If People Find Out - (Louis)

Thursday 11th July 2009 - Acorn Adventure Centre

(Part 1)

"Sierra?"

"Yup"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

I stopped in my tracks.

"Yes. I've experienced it, many many times."

I say smirking as all the girls begin to laugh.

They know what I meant. I believe you can 'feel like your in love' at first sight.

Like, you can fancy them.

Kinda like me and Joey.

I actually genuinely thought that he was the one.

Just because Id fancied him since I first saw him, but no one else did.

Like, he was made to be fancied only by me. I sound crazy, I know.

But, when you like someone, whose not really your common 'type', and you're constantly bumping into them, you start to escalate things, mentally.

It's only when you get to know them, that you decide whether it was lust or love.

"Come on Sierra! Stop day dreaming and help!"

Cez yelled at me as everyone carried their boards to the lake.

We were doing stand up pedal boarding where basically you have a board, you stand on it, and move with a pedal.

Einstein.

Aha, sorry don't mean to be rude just have a slight headache from last night.

Last night.

Best time of me life.

It was just.. so care free. Yes, I can remember everything thanks to Louis.

"I mean it Sierra! These things are heavy!"

"*sigh* I'm coming I'm coming calm down."

Later on

The instructors half told us that were gunna have a campfire at bottom camp tonight and I think top camp is joining us.

This is gunna be sick.

I've never sat around a real campfire before. You know with all the singing and marshmallows.

They said it'll start around 9.00p.m. ish and it was 7.00p.m. now.

We all rushed to the showers as,

predictablely,

we all failed at keeping our balance and ended up falling into the lake.

Multiple times.

After making sure all the dead leaves and mud were out of my hair,

and that I smelt of fruit and flowers, not poop and fish,

I threw on my/yassies denim shorts and baggy hoodie.

Meh, I was comfortable.

I dried my hair until it was all warm and puffy, then had numerous discussions with everyone on what I should do with it.

Here were the results.

Plaits - Grace, Pollie and Claire.

Curls - Yassie, Mary and Cez.

Great.

I decided on beachy curls in the end, plaits were more a daytime thing.

Right, concealer, eyeliner, a bit of highlighter to make my eyes look bigger, more eyeliner, mascara and lipbalm.

My lips are usually red anyways and lipgloss can get annoying.

My hair was all volumized due to the curls and a some back combing.

It was 8.48 when we were all clean and presentable.

It feels like we've been doing this for months.

Living together like this.

And I don't want it to end.

***********************

Filler sorry >.< campfire in the next one its gunna be under coot!! ^.^

BTW if you can imagine what sierra looks like think of jenna louise coleman but hers hair length is like to her hips >>>

Okay so basically im gunna upload everyday till new years when everything stops being in the past.

so the chappies aren't gunna be really detailed and long but yea THERES GUNNA BE A SEQUEL!!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASEEEEE MWAH

Anywhores,

Thank you soo much,

Love you loads,

Pretzelxx

@_brighterside Xxxx:D