Chapters 6-10

Chapter 6~

   "Arian come on they'll be here soon", Jordan called from the other room.  I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth.  I took one last rinse, washed my mouth and walked out.  Going to club-thing is going to be fun.  Jordan and I checked a paper out and got some details about it.  It isn't formal, which is what we thought so good thing we got details.  "Good you're out, I've got good news......... ERICA"S GONNA GET ON THE SHIP AT THE NEXT STOP IN THE CARIBBEAN", Jordan screamed in my ear.  I laughed.

   "Jordan was it necessary to scream it in my ear and are you serious"?, I started to feel her excitement.   Erica is Jordan's cousin, she was in the Caribbean for vacation.

   "Yes, wait is it okay if she shares a room with us, her parents will have their own".

   "Yeah of course".  This is exciting.  The boys could be here any minute to pick us up to walk us to the club-thing.  Jordan was wearing a fancy, but not too fancy with a slight club edge to it type shirt(its purple), a black mini skirt, and dark purple heels.  How she's wearing heels right now?..... I have no idea. Haha.   I'm wearing a cute, but edgy shirt that's a light blue and grey, shorts, and grey toms.  There was a knock on our door.  Jordan went to open it.  The boys were here! 

   "Ready to go", Harry asked smiling down at Jordan.

   "Yep", J said with her usual flirty face she has on when ever Harry Styles is mentioned.

  "Okay let's go the others already left", Luke said motioning toward the way to the entrance of the club.  We walked in exciting silence and enter the place. 

Chapter 7~

    Music was playing loudly, people were dancing, and the ligths were off but colored light were going off in every direction.  It was i should say, fantabulous,lol.  Bangarang a Skrillex song was filling my ears and we all immediately started dancing.  It was like the music, dancing, romance, and mogy air started to take us over.  It was like getting a high from the whole experience without the harmful stuff.

   "Hey you have any song request", Luke came up to me.  His smile was dreamy.  Man that sounds corny.

   "Umm yeah hold on let me think", I texted Jordan.

Me: We should do the dance we created

Jordan: I dont know about that i'd be too scared

Me: dont be Luke asked me if i had a song to request should i tell him the song

Jordan: Yeah ok thats okay we can do the dance

Me: K come over to where we are

Jordan: K

Jordan:lol i'm already right here

Arian:Oh lol

   "How does Tonight by Jessica Sanchez sound", I asked Luke.

   "Sounds perfect to me I'll b right back", he went towards the DJ.  Meanwhile Jordan and I started to clear people off the dance floor to make room for us to do the dance.

   "Okay everyone we have a request.  Tonight by Jessica Sanchez. Here it goes", The dj said and played the song.  I kept counting to myself.  And think the fourth 8 count thats when you walk.  When it was time everting took me in and j and I just started dancing.  It was such good fun.

Chapter 8~

   A slow song came on, surprisingly in a club.  Luke walking up to me and asked, "You want to dance".  He held out his hand and I took it.  He pulled me close.  I've never danced to a slow song with someone before, but everything seemed to fall into place.  Our footsteps just fell into sync.  I was like magic.  It was amazing, right.  I looked around to see Jordan and Harry dancing, Alexis and Niall dancing, Payton and Ashton dancing, and Jasmine and Zayn dancing. "Hey you wanna go on the deck", Luke whispered into my ear.

   "Yeah", I whispered back.  We headed out to the deck, hand in hand.  we went over the edge/side and looked up at the stars.  "This seems familiar huh"?, broke the silence.

   He giggled.  This is where we were earlier.  "Yep it does".

   "That waterslide was fu-", I started talking but was interrupted by Luke's lips on my.  This kiss, it was so good, so amazing, so powerful, so.... fantabulous.  And it lasted a long time, 'till we finally pulled away short of breath.

   "I've- been- wanting to do that for a while no Arian", Luke said taking short breaths in between the words.

   "I did too".  all we did next was hug.

Chapter 9~

   "Okay love birds it's time to break it up and go sleep,  we have to rehearse for tomorrow",  Jordan said holding Harry's hand.  The two came out of nowhere.

   "Haha, Yes ma'am", I parted from Luke waving goodybye and going to my room and fell asleep.

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was woke up by something hitting me in the head.  When I opened my eyes Erica was there Hitting me in the head with a stuffed snake saying, "Wake up sleepy head I'm here".

   "Haha I see that Erica", she stopped so I could get up and give her a hug.  "So when did you get on"?

   "I got on about an hour ago, our stop was pretty early".

   "Yeah, yay Erica's here"!

   "Ha Right and the others are downstairs and Jordan said hurry up and get dressed you have rehearsal".

   "K I'll be down in a minute.  Erica went on downstairs I said she didn't have to wait for me.  I threw on some shorts and a casual, but cute shirt.  i brushed my teeth and hair, put my rainbows on and headed downstairs.  The girls were all eating.

   "Hey you better eat, you and I have practice in ten minutes", Jordan said.  So I ate and we said our see you laters while heading to the place we will be performing.

Chapter 10~

   Jordan and I are in rehearsals practicing the songs we are going to perform tonight.  It's so exciting.  The guys in charge of the performance said just the songs we're singing aren't enough so we had to come up with more songs to cover.  One is Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony.  We're practicing that one right now.

   "Okay girls let's do this two more times and we will move on to another song okay"?, one of the guys said.

  Jordan and I just gave him a thumbs up and took another sip of our tea.  Before the song started Harry and Luke walked in and gave us a smile.  The nerves started kicking in for me. 

   "Hey girls just thought we'd stop by and watch you rehearse a song or two", Harry said.

   "Yeah no problem", Jordan replied with a smile.  The music started playing and we started singing.

Arian(me)~ I'm breaking down gonna start from scratch Shake it off like and etch- a- sketch my lips are saying goodbye my eyes are finally dry

Jordan- I'm not the way that I used to be I took the record off repeat it killed me but I survived and now I'm comin' alive

Both of us- I'll never be that girl again no oh i'll never be that girl again no oh my innocence is wearing thin but my heart is growing strong so call me call me call me miss movin on

   We sang the entire song and I didn't even mess up no matter how nervous I was to sing in front of Luke.  When we were done with rehearsals we all headed over to the dock to meet up with the others.  But when we got there things weren't what we quite expected them to be.  Alexis was in a fight. and I mean A FIGHT.

   "Whoa whoa Alexis stop STOP", I grabbed her and tried to pull her off the brunette girl she was punching in the face.  Everyone helped and we finally pulled them apart.  "What's going on Alexis", I asked her when everyone settled down.

   "That that.... Ugh she kissed Niall", Alexis said in an aggravated tone.  I could tell she was extremely irritated.

   "I'll go find Niall", Zayn walked away and Jazzi went with him.

Beside YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara