seventeen

facetime → dylan & victoria

Victoria; "I'm sorry if you were busy, Dyl, I was just bored because Kayla just went home and I have nothing to do so I thought I'd call you."

Dylan; "I'm never too busy for you Victoria. But I see, I'm just a last resort."

Victoria felt her heart rate increase even further at the sound of Dylan's low, mocking chuckle.

Victoria; "You know that's not true, Dyl. I know you're joking, but I'm not. Talking to you makes me really happy, and not just because you're Dylan Sprayberry, alright? I'll never get bored of talking to you, I love you a ton, asshole."

Dylan; "I love you too, babe. Honestly I feel like every time we facetime it's going to end with serious conversations. Can we change that? I prefer seeing you laugh, it makes me even happier. You're so pretty when you laugh, Tori."

Victoria; "Stop complimenting me Dyl," Tori giggled and her eyes fell towards her lap as she blushed profusely.

Dylan; "Never, babe. Not until you learn to take my compliments and acknowledge that they're true."

Victoria; "I love you and everything, but could you stop making me blush? It's becoming an issue."

Dylan; "I'm sorry. I forgot how much you swoon adoringly over me. I would too, so it's alright, princess," he mocked, poking his tongue out in a way that made Victoria weak at the knees, "I'll try and tone it down a little."

Victoria; "I'm going to fight you when we meet, you absolute ass."

Dylan; "Pretty sure you'll be too far into a meltdown crying over me to fight me, babe. And anyway, I'd love to see you try."

Victoria; "I'm done with you, Dyl."

Dylan; "Angel, you and I both know that'll never be true."

Victoria; "God dammit."

Dylan; "You love me, shut up."

Victoria; "Whatever you say, homie."

---

short lil filler dori chapter and i'll have the next one up soon because the next one is exciting for me!! dori saved my life i shit u not man. okay whatever enjoy:-)

comment if you're enjoying & if you're dori af like i am because dAMN

vote/comment/follow me if you'd like:-)

thank youuu x