33: Whole Again

Old picture of Jen from around the 2012 and early 2013.

Jen's POV
"What do you want?" I ask him, still pissed about the last last time I saw him.

"I've talked to my lawyer and decided to give you full custody of Taylor, if you don't restrict me from seeing her," Austin says.

"Austin you're still her father, I won't restrict you but you can't just take her away. I want full custody ASAP. I'll come to Nashville and pick up some of her stuff," I tell him.

"Ok, see you tonight," he says before hanging up.

"Yeah, see you tonight," I said. I decided to start over with Austin. He started over with me.

"Taylor, Baby girl!" I shout then remember she's outside. I get up and walk outside with a giant grin on my face. I see Jena dragging the sleds up the small hill. Then Taylor running behind her. Occasionally falling in the deep snow.
I laugh a little at her tripping.

"Taylor? Can I talk to you?" I ask her. She hurries over.

"I'll be right back Jena," I say taking Taylor inside.

"Taylor Austin told me that you are gonna stay with me forever this time, forever and that's final," I tell her as her smile grows. I wrap her in a hug and kiss her forehead.

"I love you Mommy, forever and always," she says.

"I love you too, forever and always," I say a few happy tears slip out.

"Don't cry mommy," Taylor says wiping my face. I smile at that.

"I'm not crying baby, these are happy tears," I say.

"Oh, well," she says hugging me again.

"What happen?" Josh asked coming down the stairs.

"Taylor is gonna come home with us," I say wiping my face. Josh lights up and gives us a side hug.

"Really?" He question.

"Really," I say.

"Liam, Jena!" He shouts and they come in the room.

"I heard," Jena says smirking.

"What?" Liam asked confused.

"Taylor is going with Jen. Jen got full custody," Jena explains.

"That's great, guys!" Liam says.

••••
We ate the leftover ice cream and drank the rest of the sparkling cider. For celebration. Now we are on our 4 and a half our drive back to the city.

It's Jena, Taylor and I behind Liam and Josh. We have the big empty bus to ourselves. I'm so excited that Taylor finally comes home. I did decorate her room. And a surprise for later, a lot later.

••••

We make it inside the airport and return the van. We meet Taylor(S) at the private plane lounge.

"Ally!" I say giving her a hug.

"Jen! Are you happy?" She asks.

"You heard?" I say referring to the news.

"Yeah," she says.

"So happy," I say.

"I happy to!" Taylor(L) cuts in. I hand her over to Taylor(S) while I get my and Taylor's luggage. We board the plane first to LA. I need to get stuff and we are heading there to stay for a while. I would stay there like planned but I have to go to Nashville to clear things with Austin.

"Well let's go," I say following Taylor(S/L) on to the plane.
••••
We get off in LA and are swarmed by the paparazzi. My driver's waiting out front.

"Taylor let's go home and pick up some clean clothes, and we'll check in at the house. Josh are you staying in LA?" I ask.

"No, I'm going to Kentucky," he says.

"Want to come to Nashville then I'll come to Kentucky for a few days but I have to be back in LA for the Golden Globes," I say.

"Sure, let me run to my house," he says.

"Alright, bye Liam talk to you soon," I say hugging him.

"Bye Jen, bye Taylor," he says hugging both Taylors.

"Bye Liam," Taylor says.

"Bye Liam," Taylor(S) says.

"Bye Jena, I'll talk to you soon about together with the girls," I say hugging her. Josh says goodbye and Taylor(L) actually lets Jena hold her for a few second before she asks for me again.

Taylor(S), Josh, Taylor(L) and I get in my driver's car. We pull to my house and pick up a few things, then go to Josh's and pick up some crap. I don't really know what exactly.

We go to Taylor(S) and she gets a small wrapped present and just checks her apartment.

We fly to Nashville and go to Taylor(S). We spend the night.

Taylor's POV
Today I walk in hand and hand with Mommy and Joshy.

"Hi, Austin," Mommy says.

"Hi Jen," Austin says.

"Hello, Jen, Taylor how was your week?" Care-bear asks. I let go of Mommy and Joshy as I jump in to Care-bear's arms. I never noticed how much I loved her too.

"Care-bear!" I say.

"I missed you too Taylor. It was so quiet without your singing and bouncing," she says. Honestly Care-bear is much much better than Austin. She was just scared to get between me and him. She hasn't but she is better with me than he is.
••••
Mommy finishes singing the papers as well as Austin and Claire. I'm officially back to being a Lawrence.

"Taylor, remember you are still both. But don't forget us," Care-bear says. Hugging me goodbye.

"Don't worry Claire you'll see her soon," Mommy says.

"Yeah, Jen can't stay away from long," Joshy says. Mommy gives him a slight smile as if remembering something.

Mommy and I leave as a legal family. Joshy as my uncle. Austin finally became the father I needed. Care-bear like my third mother. Andrea is still mama-swift. Scott as grandpa. Taylor swift is still my aunt Ally.
I finally found the family I love undeniably.

A/n
Thanks so much! There's so much more stuff coming up.
Here's the hint: really did you think I was gonna give you one.
So I have big plans, and a few of you know.

CQ: Guess my next idea?

Kaitlyyyyyyyn is not allowed to guess on here, DM is fine. I don't want to give it away.
Btw: I'll tell you the rest later.